Sign in to follow this  

At the checkout line

I was approached by a seedy looking individual at the check out line in home depot today and upon telling him what I rode he informed me that they make 3 versions.   The one with little wheels, the enduro and the one for racing.  Apparently the one for racing is badass but my interest is peaked in the one with little wheels.

• Like 1

SM, S, E.

I wouldn't say the E is a race bike though...

SM has street bike tires, S has 21/18 as does the E.

I was approached by a seedy looking individual at the check out line in home depot today and upon telling him what I rode he informed me that they make 3 versions.   The one with little wheels, the enduro and the one for racing.  Apparently the one for racing is badass but my interest is peaked in the one with little wheels.

So 1st of all there are four models.

DRZ400

DRZ400S

DRZ400E

DRZ400SM

and sub model versions by model year changes and or markets sold in.

2nd

No DRZ was ever a "Race" Model, though many have raced them

3rd

the little wheel one would have to be the SM as all other models used the 21/18 wheels

4th...ahhh, never mind thats enough 

• Like 3

What - no race model!?!? You mean all those ones on Craigslist aren't the ultra-rare ones made from unobtanium and turbonium and built for Kevin Schwantz to secretly test?????

• Like 2

Its fun talking to people who don't know anything about dirt bikes... for about 60 secs and then you just want to run away screaming.

Its fun talking to people who don't know anything about dirt bikes... for about 60 secs and then you just want to run away screaming.

the two questions they ask, how fast does it go? how long can you wheelie it?

• Like 1