Sign in to follow this  

Supercross mlb vs sx/mx - 50games vs ...uh nothing

• Athletics OF Boog Powell
Suspension Length: 50 games (first positive test)
Violating Substance: Amphetamines

JS7....well if you dont count is absolutely horrid performance after the announcement.  the punishment to date has been he could not race during the middle of 1 week that no races were held during.

stay tuned for more zip/nada/nothing by the ama/fim.

• Like 1

That's funny. They actually give warnings for first time amphetamine offenders. A player on the Padres just got suspended for 25 games because he failed a second drug test for adderal. He filed a TUE but he says that he failed to responsibly switch the the new ADD medicine that he was okayed to take.

• Athletics OF Boog Powell

Suspension Length: 50 games (first positive test)

Violating Substance: Amphetamines

JS7....well if you dont count is absolutely horrid performance after the announcement.  the punishment to date has been he could not race during the middle of 1 week that no races were held during.

stay tuned for more zip/nada/nothing by the ama/fim.

you trollin mod??   Who cares if the FIM takes all year...JS ain't racing in their series

Edited by OKVet

you trollin mod??   Who cares if the FIM takes all year...JS ain't racing in their series

I don't think he's trolling. Of matter of fact he brings up a very good point which is Stewart was caught cheating but received NO punishment as of yet? What really bothers me about people with your mentality is you act like it is ok to cheat with drugs. Why is this? I mean if YOUR son is going to a race and he ask you if it's ok to take a medication  that he does not need and is very well known to be an illegal performance drug are you going to run out and find him a drug dealer? If you answer yes then you are one &%$#@!ing shitty father! I'm glad someone is starting to clean up the sport. If you can't do it naturally then you are not a true champion to begin with!!

• Like 1

I don't think he's trolling. Of matter of fact he brings up a very good point which is Stewart was caught cheating but received NO punishment as of yet? What really bothers me about people with your mentality is you act like it is ok to cheat with drugs. Why is this? I mean if YOUR son is going to a race and he ask you if it's ok to take a medication  that he does not need and is very well known to be an illegal performance drug are you going to run out and find him a drug dealer? If you answer yes then you are one &%$#@!ing shitty father! I'm glad someone is starting to clean up the sport. If you can't do it naturally then you are not a true champion to begin with!!

Yeah but what he said was inaccurate. The player he brought up was a single A minor league player. In the major leagues they give a warning with amphetamines. James passed his Lakewood test because he filed the proper paperwork with USADA. What he was caught for is stupid. There are guys doing serious PEDs out there. 

Wow...how insightful...you've got me pegged. I condone cheating...giving up...and drug use! Ya...that's it. With my mentality   lol  take a look in the mirror if that's what you think I was saying.  Let me put it another way so the slow people can catch up ... I don't care when JS gets punished because he isn't racing...he will be dealt with in due time. Need me to put it another way or maybe I need to make it simpler ????

Wow...how insightful...you've got me pegged. I condone cheating...giving up...and drug use! Ya...that's it. With my mentality   lol  take a look in the mirror if that's what you think I was saying.  Let me put it another way so the slow people can catch up ... I don't care when JS gets punished because he isn't racing...he will be dealt with in due time. Need me to put it another way or maybe I need to make it simpler ????

Yes, much better for us slow people. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Oh sweet......just what this forumn needed. Another JS7 thread.

One more where Dosh can't post a damn thing. Finally, there is justice in the world. Thank you MRD, we all owe you for your well designed bet. What's the score now?

• Like 1

Yeah but what he said was inaccurate. The player he brought up was a single A minor league player. In the major leagues they give a warning with amphetamines. James passed his Lakewood test because he filed the proper paperwork with USADA. What he was caught for is stupid. There are guys doing serious PEDs out there. 

i didnt say anything.  i posted a direct quote from si.com....that little sports site.  you may have heard of it.