Picture of Stolen Trailer and Bikes

California

Sorry for postin in here, just trying to get alot of visibilty on this.

Thanks again,

Jason

Screenshot_2014-07-18-20-43-59.png

tweekers suck

Will keep an eye out.  Sorry to hear about this.  Thieves suck.

That is incredibly bad, sorry to hear that. Does renters/home owners insurance cover anything?

I passed both your posts to a buddy in little rock area.

That is incredibly bad, sorry to hear that. Does renters/home owners insurance cover anything?

I passed both your posts to a buddy in little rock area.

Good question on the HO insurance. I was going to ask my broker about my gear,  but forgot to. I know my trailer insurance has "contents of" coverage which I would guess is everything except the bikes.

I hate to hear about this stuff, horrible. I hope they recover the trailer soon!

Look around your area.  Most likely locals who knew what you had in there....

Check Craigslist regularly also.

Check Craigslist regularly also.

That's a good idea...  I know I AM !  :lol:

j/k  good luck

I'll keep an eye out here in the av.

That sucks!!

My truck and trailer with contents all covered...  but my bikes only have liability and shotgun coverage.  Better be willing to die if you want my bikes.  :doh:

My truck and trailer with contents all covered...  but my bikes only have liability and shotgun coverage.  Better be willing to die if you want my bikes.  :doh:

My WR was covered at $75/yr with Progressive, liability only.  Went to add the KTM at full coverage and it was only $75/yr, no medical or uninsured but it has the rest.  The WR is now fully insured at $70/yr.

My truck and trailer with contents all covered... but my bikes only have liability and shotgun coverage. Better be willing to die if you want my bikes. :doh:

Can't get away with that shit in CA tough guy. Texas sure. Not here

They better be in your house and armed or bend over

I could never unnecessarily take a life Matt...  you friggin nutz ? 

Deterrents my friend.  The sound of a Mossberg 12G racking the first round is all that is needed.  :smirk:

bump

post-131328-0-79395300-1406312916.png

Edited by Jeff aka Travolta

The contents may be covered by home insurance. Home insurance does not cover land motorized vehicles registered through the dmv. The motorcycles would need a motorcycle policy with comprehensive coverage.

Look around your area.  Most likely locals who knew what you had in there....

Or they read the giant KTM sticker on the side of the trailer...  

CA does not have castle law anymore kids, you best not be killing anyone on your property for any reason. You will pay for it in the NANY STATE!!!

OP, sorry for the loss, good luck on getting it back. Hope you do.

Then I challenge you to do so and see if you get off. Bet you spend time in jail. I have a lawyer in thar family. Her friend just finished a case where the perp broke into the house, was shot, and sewed and won. Hmmm, guess he had the better lawyer. Guess it all depends Jeff, but please do, I'll send you a cake with hacksaw blade.

I'm with Jeff . . . for me there is no better choice for home defense than a good ole 12 gauge pump.  I have no desire to take another life . . . the way I figure is if the perp hears the distinct sound of me cycling a shell into the chamber and they still keep coming, I can have a clear conscience about what comes next.  As they say, I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Edited by schmo