Rebuild or Scrap

Hey I have a 1997 XP and a 2004 RXP both are not running I love both of them but I don't want to pay $10,000 to rebuild just the RXP (It's to complex to do on my own) And I'm not sure I want to rebuild the XP for the third time but I'm not sure what I could get for them if i tried to sell them to someone with more experience or for parts or for scrap all input is helpful thanks!

Hey I have a 1997 XP and a 2004 RXP both are not running I love both of them but I don't want to pay $10,000 to rebuild just the RXP (It's to complex to do on my own) And I'm not sure I want to rebuild the XP for the third time but I'm not sure what I could get for them if i tried to sell them to someone with more experience or for parts or for scrap all input is helpful thanks!

Still have your RXP? What's wrong with it?

If you don't really ride much and have other things you like to do or other recreation you want to get into, scrap them.

Otherwise, your option is to rebuild or buy another used one and keep the broken ones for parts to maintain the new/used one. I would likely go shopping in this case. Another used machine may be cheaper than rebuilding, and if compatible with your other machine you can swap bits and pieces around to end up with a tip top ride.

If you have the skills, maintaining and rebuilding the machine you already have is ALWAYS always ALWAYS cheaper than buying another/new one. This holds true for all, especially your car or truck.