Yz85 wheel bearing problem?

I just bought new all balls rear wheel bearings and they did not fit. They were for the correct bike. But I'm now thinking it must be a different / aftermarket hub but it doesn't look like one. The old bearings fit back in . And the seals for the hub don't fit from all balls Either, only the rotor side fits the all balls seal , the sprocket side is bigger which has a clip that fits with the bearing , but for some reason I can't even get the old bearing back in just for the heck of it never mind the all balls bearings are wrong sizes. Any help is appreciated thanks, I can upload some pics tommorow for this post

I suggest taking the old bearings and seals with you and match them up. 

Are there Identifications on the old bearings? Bearing manual (IIRC, a parts interchange book), may help finding a replacement.

Dial caliper ID`s/OD`s of hubs and bearings axle, etc.

If the hub appears to be stock, it might be from another year yz

I just bought new all balls rear wheel bearings and they did not fit. They were for the correct bike. But I'm now thinking it must be a different / aftermarket hub but it doesn't look like one. The old bearings fit back in . And the seals for the hub don't fit from all balls Either, only the rotor side fits the all balls seal , the sprocket side is bigger which has a clip that fits with the bearing , but for some reason I can't even get the old bearing back in just for the heck of it never mind the all balls bearings are wrong sizes. Any help is appreciated thanks, I can upload some pics tommorow for this post

Man, you East Coast dudes are racking All Balls pretty hard.  I've never had a problem with my balls.. unless I squish them against the gas tank.  That makes for a bad week.

Here are the pics , I actually was able to get it in with enough heat , I had to order a new set of the old bearings and they were fine, thanks. I was also thinking it was another yr yz as well , or a different 85

image.jpg

image.jpg

The bike was supposedly a 2012 but the frame is 2004, thanks