2007 Honda CR250 engine trouble

Well here the deal in short and I figured I would ask for advice.  I bought a 2007 CR250 and tore in down completely, rebuilt the engine in full.  Sent the head to Eric Gorr to have the mo betta porting.  Put the bike back together and the bike would not start.  I have a brand new airstriker PWK Carb and JD jetting kit.  Bike it like brand new.  If you check my previous post can can see my whole build from start to finish.  I first thought I had an electrical problem but It was not.  I did a leak down test and it was perfect.  I took the bike to Tokyo Mods, they said the bike has low compression and it needed a new piston and rings.  They said it started right up and ran great.  Went to pick up the bike and got it home and started second kick, idled for 1 minute and died.  I cant get the bike to fire since.  Here the main deal.  This bike is soooooo hard to kick over.  The kickstarter is so difficult to kick through its a joke.  When you take the spark plug out if kicks smooth so I know there is no issue with the kickstarted.  But to kick it with the spark plug in is a joke.  Even when I did a pressure test yesterday with the throttle open fully it registered 120 psi????  I called Eric Gorr and he said he could lower the compression since it was set up for race gas, or there can install for $80 a decrompression lever that you hold on the 2 strokes to start to make it easier.  I called Tokyo Mods and they said to bring it back and they can take a look at it.  Has anyone ever dealt with an issue like this before?  Everything on the bike is brand new, reeds, gaskets, seals.  I even had a blackopps coil, but put the stock back in thinking that was the problem.  At the end of the day if I was to fall over in a banked turn, I know I could never kick it over.  I spent alot on my bike and just want it to fire with ease..... Please help

Well here the deal in short and I figured I would ask for advice.  I bought a 2007 CR250 and tore in down completely, rebuilt the engine in full.  Sent the head to Eric Gorr to have the mo betta porting.  Put the bike back together and the bike would not start.  I have a brand new airstriker PWK Carb and JD jetting kit.  Bike it like brand new.  If you check my previous post can can see my whole build from start to finish.  I first thought I had an electrical problem but It was not.  I did a leak down test and it was perfect.  I took the bike to Tokyo Mods, they said the bike has low compression and it needed a new piston and rings.  They said it started right up and ran great.  Went to pick up the bike and got it home and started second kick, idled for 1 minute and died.  I cant get the bike to fire since.  Here the main deal.  This bike is soooooo hard to kick over.  The kickstarter is so difficult to kick through its a joke.  When you take the spark plug out if kicks smooth so I know there is no issue with the kickstarted.  But to kick it with the spark plug in is a joke.  Even when I did a pressure test yesterday with the throttle open fully it registered 120 psi????  I called Eric Gorr and he said he could lower the compression since it was set up for race gas, or there can install for $80 a decrompression lever that you hold on the 2 strokes to start to make it easier.  I called Tokyo Mods and they said to bring it back and they can take a look at it.  Has anyone ever dealt with an issue like this before?  Everything on the bike is brand new, reeds, gaskets, seals.  I even had a blackopps coil, but put the stock back in thinking that was the problem.  At the end of the day if I was to fall over in a banked turn, I know I could never kick it over.  I spent alot on my bike and just want it to fire with ease..... Please help

I have an EG race gas CR as well.  The compression is high (220 psi+) but the kickstarter is smooth and really pretty easy to kick over.  I could start it with my hand if I was willing to bust some knuckles.  You have something else wrong.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

So you are saying that you did a FULL rebuild of the engine, with Gorr cylinder work and it wouldn't start. THEN you sent the engine to Tokyo Mods and they said the top end was shit. And rebuilt your brand new top end again. And it still won't start.

Why didn't you contact Gorr?

They said it started right up and ran great. Went to pick up the bike and got it home and started second kick, idled for 1 minute and died. I cant get the bike to fire since.

Was it just as hard to kick when you first started it?

Thanks guys for the feedback. I checked the timing as well. I 5'10 and weight 165. Carb is brand new from the dealership and is getting fuel. Spark plug is brand new as well. Spark plug look great cause it only ran for 30 seconds before shutting off. The problem is when you kickstarter it from the top right in the middle it feels like it stops, it's extremely hard to get past the half way point when kicking. I am no whiner, just know when to recognize when there's a problem. I truly believe that's why the motor won't turn over because I can't kick it fast enough.

Spark timing is spot on as well, I checked that. When I called eric gorr, he said to send him the top end and he will drop the compression. I think I should take is back to Tokyo mods first since they did the piston and rings. See I finally took it to them because I could not get the bike to start and trouble shooted it to the 9th degree. Bike was definitely not this hard to kick over after I put it together. They did a compression check and it came in at 70psi. It was hard for me to believe cause the bike only has 30 minutes on it and I could not imagine that the piston and rings were worn out already. So I told Tokyo mods to fix it and when I got it back that's when the bike feels like it has soo much compression. When I take the plug out (knowing it won't start cause there is no plug) it kicks through just fine. Once you put the plug in is like kicking cement. I would like to post a video so you could see what I am up against

So you are saying that you did a FULL rebuild of the engine, with Gorr cylinder work and it wouldn't start. THEN you sent the engine to Tokyo Mods and they said the top end was shit. And rebuilt your brand new top end again. And it still won't start.

Why didn't you contact Gorr?

I did the full engine rebuild, Eric did the top end. I Put it all back together and could not get it to start. Called Matt at proven and he referred me to Tokyo mods. I tried to call Eric but he was busy and didn't hear back from him. Problem was even if I sent him back the him I aside from him looking at the porting job I don't think I would of fixed the problem.