Oakley goggles any good?

Does any one have a pair of these goggles-

Oakley Crowbar Goggles - Biohazard Orange Blue Fire Iridium

If so are they worth the money or can use recommend ?

Cheers

Edited by Wasp18

Yeah , it's a good product .

What do you pay for them in the UK ?

I have a few pairs. Good goggles, have lasted me about 6 years so far. Another year or two I might pick up something different to try out

I've used to O frames for years, they work well.

I have a pair and like them. They are good quality and perform well, the question is, are they that much better than similar competitors, for the price.... That's always a personal decision.

I have a pair and like them. They are good quality and perform well, the question is, are they that much better than similar competitors, for the price.... That's always a personal decision.

Yeh a lot of money, wonder at times if your just paying for the brand...

What colour of lenses do you use

I use the regular iridium mirrored lens which I find really good everywhere except night or close to dusk conditions. They give me a bronzed colour when looking through the lens which helps things stand out more I find.

Does any one have a pair of these goggles-

Oakley Crowbar Goggles - Biohazard Orange Blue Fire Iridium

If so are they worth the money or can use recommend ?

Cheers

Oakleys are very good goggles. Doesn't mean they are right for you however, as everybody's face is different. Try some on before you buy if possible to be sure they fit your face properly, fit your helmet opening, don't pinch your nose, etc...

I've worn a lot of different brands over the years, all of them good products. But I always find myself going back to Smith Warps, just because they fit my face best.

Oakleys are very good goggles. Doesn't mean they are right for you however, as everybody's face is different. Try some on before you buy if possible to be sure they fit your face properly, fit your helmet opening, don't pinch your nose, etc...

I've worn a lot of different brands over the years, all of them good products. But I always find myself going back to Smith Warps, just because they fit my face best.

But you don't get the thermonuclear protection like the Oakleys  :ride:

But you don't get the thermonuclear protection like the Oakleys  :ride:

I'll keep that in mind if Alibaba manages to smuggle a nuke into SW Florida. :smirk:

I personally love the 100% brand goggles. I would totally recommend them.

I like anything made in USA..

Oaks are great.. But as stated they need to fit you lid and face.

Never used them for MX, but I have A-Frames for snowboarding. They fit nice and never fog up. I would have bought O-Frames last time I purchased a set of goggles, but my local shop had some really nice spy goggles for half off. 

Scott Recoil is what I wear. Tried a bunch of different brands over the years and keep coming back to Scott.

And they are $18.99

Hey my fellow TTers, I have a brand new L-frame anti fog Oakley goggle with a tinted lens installed. I'd like to offer it up to you all for $45. I'll pay shipping. Pm me if interested.

1415233251305.jpg

Yep great goggles, just grabbed a new pair of 100% for the cool factor. My son tells me if you can't ride good you have to look good, LOL

Ive ran the crowbar version for around 3 years now and love them. The first pair I bought are still in good usable condition after that long. I'd say you get what you pay for in these.

Never used Oakley MX goggles, but I do have a pair of A frames for snowboarding. They are excellent. I've had them for 4-5 years and have never had them fog up on me. Also, the foam is still like new. 

I like my Oaks....but I'd buy these just to save a few ($30) bucks (or is that pounds?)! If you like the goggles you can replace the lenses with the Iridium lenses at a later date.