Sign in to follow this  

Oakley goggles

Does any one have a pair of these goggles-

Oakley Crowbar Goggles - Biohazard Orange Blue Fire Iridium

If so are they worth the money or can use recommend ?

Cheers

I have a pair of the crowbar goggles. Awesome goggle. Very comfortable. I just bought a pair of Oakley mayhem goggles as well. First ride with them today and they are excellent as well.

Edited by hezzdown

Hi

Are they comfy to wear and what about around nose piece

What colour of lense do you have?i like the look of the orange lense but not sure what it would be like to rid with

Do you think there worth spending the extra money apposed to a pair at £25

Thanks for info

The are the most comfortable goggles I've ever owned honestly. Very good fit and no pressure points anywhere. I run the plain iridium lens in mine which provide great sun blocking ability. Yes they are expensive, but to me they are worth it.

I have a pair of Oakley mayhem with fire iridium. There great Google's no problems with mine have had them fir a couple years. Comfortable and great visibility. And no trouble with sweat in my eyes like the other cheap Google's I've bought.

I have a pair of Oakley mayhem with fire iridium. There great Google's no problems with mine have had them fir a couple years. Comfortable and great visibility. And no trouble with sweat in my eyes like the other cheap Google's I've bought.

Do you still get good visability on dark wet days with those lenses? Or do you think clear is a better all rounder?

The iridium lens do well in everything except night riding. I made that mistake once. I have a clear lens I use for night and forgot to put it in once. I survived but it wasn't enjoyable.

I have a set of Airbrakes which I got for a trade of ski equipment. I'm afraid to use them. :D

I'd love to try a pair but I can't bring myself to paying that much. The Mayhem's I just got were 115$ as it is. Put my first ride on them and they are excellent, I'd say even a little better than the crowbar line which is a pretty tall order to fill.

I agree, the iridium lens are great in all day time riding. I ride woods in the trees or sun, I see better with them then the clear lenses that they come with as well. And the optic clarity is far better then the cheaper Scott's I have.

I agree, the iridium lens are great in all day time riding. I ride woods in the trees or sun, I see better with them then the clear lenses that they come with as well. And the optic clarity is far better then the cheaper Scott's I have.

I was thinking the iridium would make the enviroment brighter as we get very little sun , always over cast dull really so was wanting to brightin up a bit but now doing a lense comparison on line thinking maybe the persimmon lense would be better and a lot cheaper, what do use think

Ive Never tried there colored lenses in Google's. I do have a pair of yellow lenses in there glasses I use when I fish at night. They do brighten things up a bit. But the iridium lenses are better at showing contrasts. Which help me pick up rocks and roots better in the woods. If you ride in the rain and mud alot, they make a lens treatment that helps shed dirt and water very well. Its for there sunglasses but I use it on my googles as well. Either way you go i think you will like them alot. Comfort and clear vision. One thing I like about the mayhem is they have a removable nose guard. Its nice in the winter to keep some of the cold air off your face.

Hey my fellow TTers, I just got a brand new pair of L-frame anti fog pallets with tinted lens. I would like to offer them up to you all for $45. I'll pay shipping. Pm me if interested.

1415233714715.jpg

i have the airbrakes and love the ease of lens swapping. I have the persimmon and use them for day and night riding...

A little bit of glare in the day, but makes everything better at night