Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki 50 JR

Im looking too buy a 1995 Suzuki 50 Jr for $400, its is a little sun faded and needs cosmetic work but runs good. how much do yall think it will sell for after it is all fixed up. Thanks 

Edited by Shablablabla

X2 I don't think you'll make any money off of it. I'd offer $200, even then by the time you buy parts and spend time it may not be worth it.

Im looking too buy a 1995 Suzuki 50 Jr for $400, its is a little sun faded and needs cosmetic work but runs good. how much do yall think it will sell for after it is all fixed up. Thanks

zero
  • Like 1

Little stuff always sells higher than what you think, and ive noticed looks play almost a more important role. Those bikes will probably never depreciate last 400 if it runs, but id pick it apart (steering bearings, rim dents, sagging sub frame) and offer low if you intend on making a profit. These things are usual beat up by an older sibling or adult and its easy to tell. Youll get 5 back, tops

$500 max. Look at PW50's for price reference. $400 for a unit that needs work is high.

• Like 1

You can google the year and model and see what pops up on bikefinds or autotrader. If the same bike within 50 miles of you are all listed way high or low, youll have a good idea of where to start.

$500 max. Look at PW50's for price reference. $400 for a unit that needs work is high.

Your right.  In my experience, thinking you'll make money off bikes is a stretch.  And if you have to ask whether you'll make money off a bike, you definitely won't. 

• Like 1

I bought my son 2009 ktm50sx last year for 2000 I've put three thousand into it.

• Like 1