Sign in to follow this  

Sunfair today

Someone texted me this pic

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Lightninquick
  • Like 1

hmmm... someone... thats the OTHER lake on the backside.... saw him ride through the yard today... good to see even he knows about the obligatory ride schedule... i.e. anytime it rains!!

• Like 2

Havasu ride Aug 16 weekend... Ride out in sun, swim, camp, swim, ride home at night.... Who is in??

Camp? Screw that I have a house with AC! Even at night its 100 degrees..I may be down but racing the NHH the weekend after so not sure how its gonna work out, maybe reschedule a bit later?  And I gotta get a plate on the KX, not sure the clappy plated CRF would make it, on my last shim adjustment on the valves so I wont be able to start it on the way back!

Camp? Screw that I have a house with AC! Even at night its 100 degrees..I may be down but racing the NHH the weekend after so not sure how its gonna work out, maybe reschedule a bit later?  And I gotta get a plate on the KX, not sure the clappy plated CRF would make it, on my last shim adjustment on the valves so I wont be able to start it on the way back!

If we reschedule, do we get to stay at your casa?

If we reschedule, do we get to stay at your casa?

Yep of course! Thats the whole point, gonna need some relief after such a trek! 

I am about 3 miles up from the London bridge/lake/island. And my neighbor has a nice pool.

I fixed the AC last weekend so its cool again. Bad thermostat and pump motor capacitor. Easy peasy.

One day! Busted thumb is all good but busy busy busy, so many tourists....looking to come on down in Sept!

• Like 1

damn a lot of rain fell on sunfair... its all trenched/washed out worse than i've seen... most of the trails must be on good lines b.c they still look good...

just got me another steed  while i repair the frame on my rock bike....

newxr.jpg

Edited by desertwalker62
  • Like 2