2011 yz250 questions

Hey guys I have some quick questions and was hoping I could get an answer.... whenever I lay my bike over it seems to be hard to start. From a cold start this bike always cranks up first kick. It just seems that every time it is laid over Iknow its going to be a pain for it to kick. I can typically get it to bump if im near a hill...is there something im overlooking or should be doing when i lay it over? Also, what do you all think about putting on a different pipe...some people have been telling me that the new bubble pipes are better than most aftermarket ones? I got this bike and it has like a pro circuit silencer on it. Just hope you all can help me out and thanks!

When you lay it over it floods out the cylinder. Hold the throttle wide open, kick it once, then start it like you normally would. Also, wth is a bubble pipe?

I'll give it a try. How many kicks should it take...bubble pipe, the big fat pipe that comes out of a 2 stroke engine at the front,

I'll give it a try. How many kicks should it take...bubble pipe, the big fat pipe that comes out of a 2 stroke engine at the front,

When you hold it wide open and kick it once that will give it enough air to burn up all the fuel that flooded it out. So after that, it should start however it starts normally if you don't lay it over.

Never heard it called a bubble pipe. But yes, an aftermarket expansion chamber can change the power delivery. I don't believe it is an upgrade worth $250, but if you already have a dented pipe then go for it.

Haha thats what everyone calls it around here. I guess its called something different region by region. Sorry for the confusion...And well this shop around here got rid of all their ktms and they were strictly only a ktm shop and there trying to clear their inventory and he priced me a whole fmf system for 200 bucks...even said he would put it on and make sure it would fit right...dont know if i should jump on it or hold off for a while. My pipe is fine not dented craxked or nothing

Haha thats what everyone calls it around here. I guess its called something different region by region. Sorry for the confusion...And well this shop around here got rid of all their ktms and they were strictly only a ktm shop and there trying to clear their inventory and he priced me a whole fmf system for 200 bucks...even said he would put it on and make sure it would fit right...dont know if i should jump on it or hold off for a while. My pipe is fine not dented craxked or nothing

200 bucks for a full system is a great deal. I would jump on that

If it was strictly a ktm dealer, sounds like it would probably be a ktm system. Which is not designed for your yz...