Sign in to follow this  

for those of you who have ordered from partzilla, ...

do their packages for small items like nuts and bolts, and maybe a chain slider, come in an envelope that would fit in an average sized mailbox, or do they come in boxes that are left at the door?

Partszilla is a good parts supplier they have some stuff you can't find elsewhere but shipping was slow for me. Small parts are usually in a padded envelope . 

I have ordered multiple times from partzilla, can't beat their prices but shipping is slow. Averages around 10-14 days to southern california

• Like 1

I have ordered multiple times from partzilla, can't beat their prices

always price  check IMO  last part i looked at  from partzilla wasn't close to cheap

Partzilla

1 GU2-U475A-00-00     $291.89  

thumpertalk store

GU2-U475A-00-00          $103.49

Edited by Zimman
  • Like 1

always price  check IMO  last part i looked at  from partzilla wasn't close to cheap

Partzilla

1 GU2-U475A-00-00     $291.89  

thumpertalk store

GU2-U475A-00-00          $103.49

Partszilla isn't always cheap , i looked at at least 20 websites for a specific carb needle , even service honda and partszilla was the only one that carried it, still took two weeks to get it. There tracking info was spot on , Slow  :lol:

I've placed a few orders with them and I agree with others that say they ship slow. Like 14 days slow. Prices are good though. My last 5-6 orders have been with RMATVMC and I've gotten all but one within 3 days.

RMATVMC and I've gotten all but one within 3 days.

took Me a while to figure out that was  rockymountainatvmc.com    LOL

I ordered some small crf50 stuff, took 3 days to process, 4 days to ship (basically they ordered from a honda parts store for me) then 2 days to ship. But it saved me about 50% over my dealer, rmatv, and tt store