All the whiners will be happy to know....

Supercross

That Pro Circuit bought that no name arenacross champ out of his contract so he won't be sand bagging anymore, he'll be r iding 250 supercross. 

I don't know why everyone had a problem with Tyler staying in AX? The guy is/was good at what he does in that series. I'm stoked to see him in the stacked SX lites field come next January though.

"Sandbagging?" 

Tell me exactly how you figure that? In a Pro series no less. I'm interested to see the logic.

"Sandbagging?" 

Tell me exactly how you figure that? In a Pro series no less. I'm interested to see the logic.

I agree with you, my post was soaking in sarcasm. 

I agree with you, my post was soaking in sarcasm. 

Ah, I see.

Sunday morning pre-coffee... missed that. With some of the posting around here, it's easy to miss that. Guys have been going off about that for a while now.

I kinda feel the same way about Baggett. How long has he been on that 250, like 6 years?

I kinda feel the same way about Baggett. How long has he been on that 250, like 6 years?

It's a bad sign when you're bald and still riding 250's.  250 riders. :rolleyes:

It's a bad sign when you're bald and still riding 250's. 250 riders. :rolleyes:

But.....if thata where your employment is coming from. Mitch doesnt have a 450 team.

That Pro Circuit bought that no name arenacross champ out of his contract so he won't be sand bagging anymore, he'll be r iding 250 supercross. 

So that's Cianciarulo, Tyler and ? Who else is going to be on that team? Seems like 90% of them are jumping ship. No more Blake, Martin, Durham, Hill. Once the most sought after team now people are running away. What gives?

So that's Cianciarulo, Tyler and ? Who else is going to be on that team? Seems like 90% of them are jumping ship. No more Blake, Martin, Durham, Hill. Once the most sought after team now people are running away. What gives?

where is hill going?

where is hill going?

According to Matthes and JT he signed with Ktm. 

Where is Baggett going? Did he point out of SX lites?

The PC team has 6 riders. Three east and three west

Edited by meyermetal

Where is Baggett going? Did he point out of SX lites?

The PC team has 6 riders. Three east and three west

If i remember correctly from one of Matthes' many podcasts it was HIll and Wilson to RedBull Ktm. Martin D. to Husky (possibly Blake). And Durham to start a team with some freerider guy or something, although that could have just been a joke but it didn't seem like Durham was going to be back their next year either. Again, im not exactly sure on Baggett but im pretty sure they have discussed him going elsewhere. Silly season though so i guess that could all change by the week. 

Edited by Racer_ex

Tunos is coming over from the GPs and current amatuer Chris Aldredge. 

Ah, I see.

Sunday morning pre-coffee... missed that. With some of the posting around here, it's easy to miss that. Guys have been going off about that for a while now.

You let others opinions affect your life too much.

You let others opinions affect your life too much.

Hahaha... It's the Internet man, I can assure you nothing on here causes me any concern at all...  Just a bit of fun. But thanks, I'll stop in for a hug the next time I'm heading down I-5

Hahaha... It's the Internet man, I can assure you nothing on here causes me any concern at all... Just a bit of fun. But thanks, I'll stop in for a hug the next time I'm heading down I-5

Man I quoted the wrong guy...meant to quote 2uptite...

Man I quoted the wrong guy...meant to quote 2uptite...

Ha. All good. Can I still get that hug?  :lol:

Ha. All good. Can I still get that hug? :lol:

Hugs not drugs!

You are from Canada right? If so have you ever raced at Hannegan Speedway?

Nope, I'm a woods guy. Only play on MX tracks for fitness and I stay close to the ground... Lol