1 1/8 to 7/8 bars

Hey first time on Thumper Talk,,,,

We have a set of RG3 clamps on our bike and they are 1 1/8 and we have several 7/8 twin wall Pro Tapers and we just bought the bike and just wondering if there was a clamp conversion ( like an insert) to 7/8 from 1 1/8??? I have a dealership (6th Pinned Motorsports) and I can't seem to find any. Can anyone save me from the Machine Shop.

Edited by Calhoun117

Hey first time on Thumper Talk,,,,

We have a set of RG3 clamps on our bike and they are 1 1/8 and we have several 7/8 twin wall Pro Tapers and we just bought the bike and just wondering if there was a clamp conversion ( like an insert) to 7/8 from 1 1/8??? I have a dealership (6th Pinned Motorsports) and I can't seem to find any. Can anyone save me from the Machine Shop.

Sounds like your confused.  First of all there is only one twin wall  bar and thats a renthal.  Although I think your talking about the conventional bar with the cross bar.  Second I depends on your triple clamps.  It can be a bar clamp swap which is common on most late model bikes to a top triple clamp swap which costs more moneys.  Hope this helps