What plastics kit does this DRZ have?

So does anyone know what kind of plastics kit this drz has? this is by far the sexiest drz i have ever seen :o :O :o 2007_Suzuki_DRZ-400SM.jpg

Believe that's oem. The front headlight & fender is different though.

what front fender is this though? that's what caught my eyes  :thumbsup: the headlight kinda looks like a ktm one though, is that correct?

Edited by zar555

Would be nice to have the seller put plates on it first. Technically you have no guarantee that statens vegvesen will put plates on that thing

In Haugesund,Rogaland, are you norwegian aswell? if yes then check the ad out http://www.finn.no/finn/mc/used/object?finnkode=50087289&searchclickthrough=true. Seems ok don't it?

yes, i'm from bømlo with a black drz. i ride to haugesund and back sometimes. it looks good, only catch is in buying a unregistered bike. it needs to be inspected by a person at statens vegvesen. and u don't know how that will go. but since there are not many drz400 in norway, it's worth it.

Edited by mkiv

yeah, im probably going to go for it. try to get the owner to come with me to "Tollvesenet" and not pay for the bike untill it has plates. And hey, if i decide to get this bike we should totally meetup one day. 

(still wondering what exhaust that is btw)

yeah, im probably going to go for it. try to get the owner to come with me to "Tollvesenet" and not pay for the bike untill it has plates. And hey, if i decide to get this bike we should totally meetup one day. 

(still wondering what exhaust that is btw)

not sure what that exhaust is. possibly a older discontinued model.

It looks like a Yoshimura RS3 slip on with stock header.

Or possibly a Staintune, from Australia.

Think thats the oem. Looks just like mine (2014 Drz400sm front fender is aceris, drc tail lights, armored handguards with blinkers, mirrors taken off.) minus the headlights and looks like most of the decals have been peeled off. B) I recently saw a 2012 yamaha wr250X all stock and that thing is sexy! Yamaha did a really nice job on the finish of it, nice a sharp n pointy.

1406590410664.jpg