will a dent in header affect performance

i have a small dent in my header and i was wondering if it will affect the performance of the bike
ive tried all the weekend with the water and it doesnt seem to work

also wich one would you recommende as a replacement im riding mostly on ice during winter (a mixture of long streches and gnarly curves )

Well to fix it I think you can put water in it and plug both ends then put it in the freezer and the expanding water to ice can pop the end out

i have a small dent in my header and i was wondering if it will affect the performance of the bike

ive tried all the weekend with the water and it doesnt seem to work

Absolutely, but I doubt if your butt dyno will be sensitive enough to detect the change, it is mostly appearance.

I've had header dents removed by a snowmobile shop, they use heat and internal pressure to "pop" out the dents. 

never min i put more water last night and guest waht ... it worked |!!

never min i put more water last night and guest waht ... it worked |!!

i hope i never have to fix a dent in my header, but i have to admit it would be cool to see it get fixed with the water in the freezer

Going forward, I wouldn't worry one bit about a small dent. Ours is dented...and if you ride in technical terrain, your's likely will be again. A big dent that significantly restricts the flow of exhaust is an entirely different matter.