Need new triple clamps--who has a suggestion?

I just confirmed that my bike is handling strangely bc of bent triple clamps. Let's hear it for cast crap vs billet which I'm going to buy.

Used is fine, if I can find a good set in a good brand. What aftermarket brands y'all suggest?? Billet stockers will fit from an XC onto my '11 XC-W, right??

Come on guys, over 55 people looked at this and no one has a suggestion?? 

Neken 

just make sure you get the correct offset....If you have a "W" I would suggest 20 mm.  You can probably find a set on Ebay pretty reasonable

just make sure you get the correct offset....If you have a "W" I would suggest 20 mm.  You can probably find a set on Ebay pretty reasonable

You race the Black Jack circuit in Missouri??  I've ridden with some double A guys from up there, we all met for a huge group ride at Talihina, OK for a long day in the woods.

I've ran the Ride Engineering units with good results. The biggest downside is the orange has faded. If your going to go all out, the Neken Air units would be pretty sweet but I'm lazy and maintenance on them will become a hassle. No one has had them long enough to really confirm their durability...

You race the Black Jack circuit in Missouri??  I've ridden with some double A guys from up there, we all met for a huge group ride at Talihina, OK for a long day in the woods.

No I don't race the BJEC.  I have ridden a couple of their races that were close.  I am back racing the MHSC (hare scrambles) this year.