best price on wheel sets?

i have searched online quite a bit and just trying to get a feeler out for where you guys have used for wheel sets and who has best price. i have a spare gold front rim off of my rmz 450 that i can lace to my current front hub, but i cannot for the life of me find a rear used gold wheel and hub for this rm rebuild i am doing. if i cant find a used rear wheel i may end up going with a full new set of wheels. so, does anyone have an inside track on a used gold rear wheel for a  2001 rm 250? and yes i have been checking ebay and every other website daily! and also, where have you gotten your complete new wheel sets for and how much did they set you back? 

DNA wheels, have them on my rmz450 never had a problem with them paid 500 brand new shipped to my door.

Check out Warp 9 wheel sets, nice components, and decently priced

DNA wheels, have them on my rmz450 never had a problem with them paid 500 brand new shipped to my door.

Check out Warp 9 wheel sets, nice components, and decently priced

Anyone have one of these sets on their RM 250?  Tusk (RMATVMC) didn't list them as available/fitting the RMs.  Curious if they anyone is running them right now, if so, what model did they order?

Anyone have one of these sets on their RM 250? Tusk (RMATVMC) didn't list them as available/fitting the RMs. Curious if they anyone is running them right now, if so, what model did they order?

Check warp9's web site, RMATV doesn't have the warp9 wheels for older rm's