Sign in to follow this  

Wincycle carbs?

Has anyone ever bought a carb from wincycle? I'm going through with a carb swap from my 01cr250 to the 00cr250 keihin carb, and win cycle appears to have a replica keihin carb (PWK28) for $130 new. Just trying to figure out if this is good quality.

Has anyone ever bought a carb from wincycle? I'm going through with a carb swap from my 01cr250 to the 00cr250 keihin carb, and win cycle appears to have a replica keihin carb (PWK28) for $130 new. Just trying to figure out if this is good quality.

Made in China vs Japan.

With a precision part like a carb, I would gladly shell out the extra $70. The JD carb come pre jetted with extra jets and needles. Best value if you ask me

Why would you put a 28mm carb on a 250? Stock is 38mm. Or was that just a typo?

The '00 came with a Mikuni TMX38, not a PWK. The best thing you can do for that bike is install a PWK Air Striker.

• Like 1

Yes it was a typo. And no the 2000 came with the keihin. 01 came with the mikuni

Edited by ride147