nose wheelie question

I was just wondering if Kevin Windham - type nose wheelies are possible on a new Honda with the stock brakes. Obviously, his brakes aren't stock. That's not what I'm asking. And I Damn sure can't do a nose wheelie like that. Just wondering from those of you that can. Thanks!

I was just wondering if Kevin Windham - type nose wheelies are possible on a new Honda with the stock brakes. Obviously, his brakes aren't stock. That's not what I'm asking. And I Damn sure can't do a nose wheelie like that. Just wondering from those of you that can. Thanks!

depends, if its a new crf150F or crf230f, you could do them, but not very high off the ground. now a crf150r, crf250r, 450r, a MX style bike, yea its very much possible, its not hard to do stoppies, I learned on BMX bikes when I rode BMX now I can do nose wheelies or stoppies almost whenever I want as long as its not slippery out.

I'm a big hard enduro fan. I just don't have the pre load down yet. I think it freaks me out because I expect the rear to come up as easily as it does on the motard. I need to get that out of my head.

Changing the master on the motard made a huge difference in the feel of stoppies.

Edited by D4N63R