Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Let's go riding!

Hi all, i recently started riding again, but no one to go with! I ride mx and ramps sometimes alone, if anyone wants to meet up or anything let me know. i prefer Aztec my bike is setup for mx but still love to go get some trail riding just not alone, i can ride whenever and i am also down to ride new tracks. I moved to CO about a year ago and have no riding buddies! Just a beginner kinda, rusty! 

Awesome trails up by boulder, empire, and central city. Stay away from rampart as it's only kamikaze riders who endanger other riders.

Where are you located?  I havent been on the bike in over a year and just waiting to get it back and hoping to hit up Waktins/Jewell this weekend.  

Stay away from rampart as it's only kamikaze riders who endanger other riders.

Seems like accurate, knowledge based information. I have yet to see one bike with the Japanese rising sun flag on it anywhere I have ridden in Colorado.

I'd say that's about half (maybe less) accurate.......

Seems like accurate, knowledge based information. I have yet to see one bike with the Japanese rising sun flag on it anywhere I have ridden in Colorado.

I am ordering some rising sun stickers and planning my next kamikaze excursion to RR as I type!    :devil: 

I am planning my next kamikaze excursion to RR as I type! :devil:

I don't really find that hard to believe.