Sign in to follow this  

Utah Coming into Moab tonight 7/28/14, anyone want to show me around?

Coming into Moab from Colordo tonight. Anyone able to show me around? I have a dual sport KTM 500 exc and am an expert 44 year old rider that does not need to be babysat. I know it's hot and will have to ride in the morning or I'm open for night ride too. I'll keep checking PM tonight if your interested let me know.

I spent a few days last week riding with HH while he was in CO.  I can vouch for him...  great guy and lots of fun to ride with!

Hope you find someone to show you round Moab!

Thanks Colorado. It was superfun and you were a great host with a great family. Anyways, in moab, I explored Sovereign trails area for 50 miles this morning after a hard rain all night. It was epic. Had lunch, then hit hell's revenge/slick rock/fins area and had it all to myself with three mountain bikers-puddles galore. I did 90 miles today. Hope to hit Poison Spider/Golden Spike and Crack/Gold Bar Rim, Kane creek, and Gemini bridges/monitor/merrimac tomorrow. It's raining again now. Should b epic. Cheers

Ended up on a ride up to 10-mile wash with some guys from Oklahoma I met at the gas station in the morning. We did 87 miles of wet desert on roads, single-track, couldn't cross some rivers, and wound up winding thru what the Oklahoma boys called Redneck Slickrock. It was fun. I'll be going back. Cheerd