Sign in to follow this  

Colored Vent Hoses For Carb (Help)

Anybody know where I can get some colored vent hoses for my carb that are the same diameter as the stock ones. I ordered a set of Free Flow hoses and they were too tight to fit. So I tried another set off ebay and I had the same problem.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/FREE-FLO-2STROKE-CARB-VENT-HOSE-KIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271543952138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

image.jpg

Yeah I know I could get them on there. Was just wondering if anybody knows where I could get some the same size as stock

Try motohose.com

This ^^ and MX Bonz on ebay.

Edited by Alan48

All u have to do is order the set (maybe 2 sets) and cut them to size of stock and match them up

Does anybody know how many mm's the stock ones are?

My bowl overflow line is a different diameter hose than the vent lines.

Best would be to measure all of your carb fittings with a digital caliper and go from there.

My bowl overflow line is a different diameter hose than the vent lines.

Best would be to measure all of your carb fittings with a digital caliper and go from there.

That's what's good about MX Bonz vent line's, his kit includes the smaller diameter vent line, new clamp's and shrink tubing. He also cut's the lines bike specific. 

I'd agree with the mx bonz suggestion.

Also, is it maybe that your old lines are stretched out? So the new ones feel really tight

^^That's a good point.   Also, here's an idea that works fairly good,  stretch the vent hose as hard as you can, I put one end under my shoe and pull the other end as far as I can, it make's the line more flexible and easier to work with, also adds about 2 or 3 inches to the vent line.

Edited by Alan48

Is the T venting setup really worth it? And why cant he ship to ohio? Just curious.

Your local hobby shop will have all kinds of colors and diameters, just make sure you ask for hose that can handle gasoline.