Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Is it Going to Be the KTM or the KTM?

Roczen or Dungey, I had to say up until this weekend I only saw this going one way, but with the gap down to 14 points it could go either way and Dungey has the MOMENTUM.... 

If I had to bet right now I'd go Dungey and I'm honestly a bit surprised I think so. 

• Like 8

I too saw Kenny taking it, but I have to say after the last couple of weeks, and with the vast experience Dungey brings to the table, not to mention his fitness, I have a feeling Ryan will take this.

Edited by MediumDriver
  • Like 3

I heard Dungy and Kenny both got popped for PEDs

It's pinched bro, gotta use pinched when casting that lure, a little presentation goes a long way... 

• Like 5

I'm gonna say RD will slide in and take the big win at the end......but what I find even more amusing is how the KTM haters have really slid back under their rocks since KTM has shown they are the bike to beat in the 450 MX class lol.

• Like 2

I think Unadillla favors Ryan but then we have the new track in Indiana and that shit hole in Utah

It could go either way IMO

• Like 3

I'm thinking Dungey will take it. This is exactly what happened last year. If the series were 14 motos Kenny would be untouchable, lucky for Dungey there are 24.

He has the "best" trainer, and works out at RV's facility, what happens to him at mid season, it's like 2 different guys?

Edited by poldies4

Dung can win only when rv takes a summer off. He is lucky tomac was hurt.

I think Unadillla favors Ryan but then we have the new track in Indiana and that shit hole in Utah

It could go either way IMO

Indiana is not that much better. The track is very narrow imo. But im going to call Tomac with a 2-1 with dungey 2ndat Unadilla. Tomac did very good last year at unadilla

I'm not swinging from KROC's nuts but he really doesn't look like he's running the pace he had at the beginning of the series...

Well being KR obviously is going backwards, due to his thumb or lack of fitness and/or heart or Tomac is making him his little bitch again.  Whatever, the excuse is now.  Maybe he needs to take Adderall.  Hell, I don't know...  That combined with RD is only running against a half stacked field.  You know Tomac missing races/CR riding what appears to be a KLX 110/JS not finishing YET another series.  Yah, I think RD should win..   Doesn't really matter in the end... With RV out whomever wins gets a asterisk anyways.  So, it won't count anyways.  There... I got most of my trolling in today with one post.

Seriously, I think it blows there is no race this weekend. 

Edited by Sipe3
  • Like 4

Ah dangit, I had forgotten up until now.

Well being KR obviously is going backwards, due to his thumb or lack of fitness and/or heart or Tomac is making him his little bitch again.  Whatever, the excuse is now.  Maybe he needs to take Adderall.  Hell, I don't know...  That combined with RD is only running against a half stacked field.  Your know Tomac missing races/CR riding what appears to be a KLX 110/JS not finishing YET another series.  Yah, I think RD should win..   Doesn't really matter in the end... With RV out whomever wins gets a asterisk anyways.  So, it won't count anyways.  There... I got most of my trolling in today with one post.

Ah dangit, I had forgotten up until now.

I heard Kenny is going to use the week off to surf and get refreshed, that could be what gets him back up to full speed. 

Dung can win only when rv takes a summer off. He is lucky tomac was hurt.

For the two outdoor seasons when they were both healthy all year, they should each be 1-1.  Villopoto got lucky in 2011 when Dungey lost 36 points (or 34 if he'd gotten second at Southwick) due to mechanical failures but only lost the title by 12 points.  No way Villopoto wins the title if both of those things don't happen, and he probably still loses if only one happened.  He'd have still beat Villopoto even when running out of gas wtih a 30 second lead at Freestone.  Those were both mechanical failures, not crashes. 

And, before someone talks about something like Chad Reed crashing later that year, that was human error.  What makes Dungey so boring to watch is that he doesn't have much human error.  He's there every week, rides a fast pace, but within his own limits.

Villopoto has more raw speed, but there's a reason that he has only finished two outdoor seasons out of the last six.

People crack me up hanging off of Villopoto's nuts.  He's like a stud pitcher that only pitches 30% of his games and is lights out during those games but is always on teh DL.  No one wants one of those pitchers on their team, eating up salary.  Villopoto is the fastest guy out there when he finishes a season, no doubt.  It takes an incredible amount of fitness, training and skill to be able to ride at that level and not have the crashes and injuries that most riders have.

Boring, often.  But lucky to win a title and only able to do it when someone is out?  BS.  LOL  What a stupid thing to say.

• Like 9

Funny someone points out facts and you call them but huggers. You are like the lefty that calls everyone that don't agree with obummer a racist

Funny someone points out facts and you call them but huggers. You are like the lefty that calls everyone that don't agree with obummer a racist

Except that I bag on Dungey and call him boring when I feel that he deserves it. 

What facts, though?