Sign in to follow this  

MX-TECH Now offering Suspension Mods for the CRF250L

I have been in discussion with Jeremy Wilkey of MX-TECH about what can be done with the bike and he is now offering suspension mods for our bike at great prices, more than just springs and revalve eg fully adjustable forks etc.

You can contact him on

wilkey@mx-tech.com

815 936 6277

www.mx-tech.com

• Like 4

Pretty sure they only do suspension.

Call Bill Blue he had a developed a cheap exhaust system.

Yes but no one as yet is doing it.

Could and Will are unfortunately two entirely different words.

Most guys I talk to in Australia just say the bike is a pos, get a different bike.

If you want someone to install a racetech kit then sure there are many guys that will do that for you. If you mean real engineering then no they cbf.

Edited by Positron007

I have been in discussion with Jeremy Wilkey of MX-TECH about what can be done with the bike and he is now offering suspension mods for our bike at great prices, more than just springs and revalve eg fully adjustable forks etc.

You can contact him on

wilkey@mx-tech.com

815 936 6277

www.mx-tech.com

This is awesome news! And the shop isn't too far from me which is an additional plus. Thanks Positron.

Edited by JohnnyUtah787
  • Like 1

This is awesome news! And the shop isn't too far from me which is an additional plus. Thanks Positron.

Jeremy is a bloody top bloke and is enthusiastic about doing mods for the bike. He can basically doing anything you want at very fair prices. Really depends how far you want to go with it.

Jeremy is a bloody top bloke and is enthusiastic about doing mods for the bike. He can basically doing anything you want at very fair prices. Really depends how far you want to go with it.

I'm thinking new fork springs and oil as well as a new rear shock should do the trick. Just really want to stiffen things up a bit. Bike is fine for the trails, but if you are moving at a decent speed over any bumps or dips, it's pretty easy to lose the back end or get bucked off.

• Like 1

Ask them to do a good exhaust that dosen't cost 700 bucks too?? :thumbsup::ride::thumbsup:

The twinner on my bike is about $600 to your door, and its quieter than the others! Just saying....! :p

• Like 2