Sign in to follow this  

4th of July Redondo Ridge Cheaters

Okay guys, summer is passing quickly. I don't feel I can say I did the trail going the easy way. Neither can all you "intermediate" riders. So who's up to ride the trail the right way? What about this Saturday?

Ha Ha..  well riding it backwards is still a better showing than bypassing it entirely and heading to Fawnskin for Mimosas and goat cheese omelets (which has happened). :lol:

I'd do it but gonna be out of town Saturday.  Another time.

Ha Ha..  well riding it backwards is still a better showing than bypassing it entirely and heading to Fawnskin for Mimosas and goat cheese omelets (which has happened). :lol:

I'd do it but gonna be out of town Saturday.  Another time.

I've never ridden my bike backwards....except out of the truck. Not sure which way to shift into reverse? :excuseme:

• Like 4

Okay guys, summer is passing quickly. I don't feel I can say I did the trail going the easy way. Neither can all you "intermediate" riders. So who's up to ride the trail the right way? What about this Saturday?

Bad idea!

• Like 1

I just make a loop out of it, or actually more like a line since its down and back up.  Didnt seem to terribly hard.

• Like 1

Is there a stream along the way if I get thirsty?

Yes, one at the bottom of the hill but last time I checked it was just a mud spot. Hopefully survivorman is there, he can find water.

Is there a stream along the way if I get thirsty?

Oh..funny guy, huh! Was that in reference to them waiting 40 minutes for me on the other side! lol Edited by YZ Yankee
  • Like 1

Okay, so who's up for the ride. I don't need to rephrase that, right?

I'll take a stab at it..:ride:
  • Like 1