Sign in to follow this  

Good Deal?

If he can prove there isn't a million hours on the rebuild and everything else looks tight, I'd offer him 2000 and negotiate from there.

Ok, so decent but nothing amazing.

Thanks

I constantly watch prices here in Colorado and for this time of year I think that is a pretty good deal (not a smokin' deal). In winter he would have a tough time moving it for that price. A quick search on SearchTempest shows that there are not many 250x's for sale within 500 miles, and the ones that are for sale, have higher asking prices.

http://www.searchtempest.com/search?location=80107&maxDist=500&region_us=1&search_string=CRF250x&keytype=adv&Region=na&cityselect=zip&page=0&category=8&subcat=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

CoKTM

Edited by coktm

I am always searching for a 250x in my area. The mods are nice but are they what you want? If not then they dont help the price at all and may even bring it down. Myself i always look for the cleanest stock un-molested bike i can find. I like to do my own mods. I agree with offering 2000 and see where it goes. 2500 is a little high for a nine year old dirt bike regardless of the mods.