Sign in to follow this  

balls, big ones

I've ridden on some ties off to the side of the track, not on a bridge but a raised railroad grade for about 50 yards.  Even that was scary as hell because, even though I looked both directions and nothing was coming around the bend, when you start, you THINK you hear something coming and the only escape was a rocky slope too steep to ride down.  BTW, the Colombian crossing - I would have chosen the middle, not one side.

The only reason I could see for not riding in the middle is that they may be rotted out.

At least you could walk across and check that out.  I'm assuming they did that!

The only reason I could see for not riding in the middle is that they may be rotted out.

there is a huge gap at the end if you used the middle! although might be jumpable with a handful, :D

there is a huge gap at the end if you used the middle! although might be jumpable with a handful, :D

I noticed that. I think you could do it with a handful of throttle and a couple of big ones.  

Ya my dad and I watch a group of 4 or 5 riders cross a raging stream/river that was ice cold and it was only about 40 out at the time... kicker they crossed over a 2x8 board that was wet and about 4 feet above the water.

we didn't man up and turned around and went back the way we came

I've crossed on a 2X8...A construction ditch about 6 feet across.  I'm not much for daredevil crap.  I'd rather live to ride another day and maybe SAY I did it.....NAW - I don't even do that.

That is pretty ballsy right there, those guys are real

Bucket list. LAST ITEM!!!   Good lord!!!!  I couldn't ride that if it was on flat ground.

• Like 1