Sign in to follow this  

Need Help Fast!

I have a 1994 honda cbr600f2 and i need some help.

First off, i found this box/module that says liteglow..and it lead to my headlight, it looks like the previous owner cut 2 blue wires and connected them to a red wire that lead back to the module..the module also has a bunch of wight wires coming out of it and also going into the headlight..i have know idea what it does or how its powered please help

Now for the second problem, i ordered a new fuel tank because the bike didn't come with one. please tell me which hose/valve/tube does because i don't want to mess anything up. I have provided pictures to show you what i'm talking about. 

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

IMG_2327.JPG

IMG_2328.JPG

Edited by Wikene

I have a 1994 honda cbr600f2, its my first bike and i need some help.

First off, i found this box/module that says liteglow..and it lead to my headlight, it looks like the previous owner cut 2 blue wires and connected them to a red wire that lead back to the module..the module also has a bunch of wight wires coming out of it and also going into the headlight..i have know idea what it does or how its powered please help

Now for the second problem, i ordered a new fuel tank because the bike didn't come with one. please tell me which hose/valve/tube does because i don't want to mess anything up. I have provided pictures to show you what i'm talking about. 

i added the photos, and it cant be an hid because when i powered my bike up, it just looks like a normal headlight even when there is a bunch of extra wires running into it

Edited by Wikene

It is a stock headlight unit from a CBR F2, or something aftermarket that has been added to the bike for more of a street fighter look? Possibly a control box for a LED headlight/turn signal setup?

EDIT: What little info I see on that company and who took over that company it looks like they made aftermarket LED lights/wiring for various applications. So that makes me think your bike is or was wired up to some LED turn signals and or headlight. 

Edited by spaceboy