Sign in to follow this  

WestVirginia Hatfield Mccoy- 10/25/14-10/29/14

Will be @ Buffalo Mountain system on Day 1, the rest is up in the air. Hit me up if you wanna link up with a few fellow TTers and others.

Will be @ Buffalo Mountain system on Day 1, the rest is up in the air. Hit me up if you wanna link up with a few fellow TTers and others.

Thanks for posting this,I've really wanted to make a trip up there and these dates may work.

• Like 1

I'm part of a group of 15 or so guys who are spending that weekend in Matewan and riding Buffalo. Fairly big range of skills, some guys are very serious, others, like me, just like to ride in the woods and take in the scenery. We'll be at Historic Matewan House. PM me so we can txt and maybe ride, or do dinner together.

Sweet. We have a group going to Rockhouse Oct 23-26

Pm me your cell. TT won't let me send any more pms? WTF?

I'm part of a group of 15 or so guys who are spending that weekend in Matewan and riding Buffalo. Fairly big range of skills, some guys are very serious, others, like me, just like to ride in the woods and take in the scenery. We'll be at Historic Matewan House. PM me so we can txt and maybe ride, or do dinner together.

Pm sent.

Hi @frontroyalty, got your PM when I got back to PA, there was zero cell phone coverage in Matewan and the only internet/wifi I could get was in the lobby of the Historic Matewan Inn.  So I got it too late. Sorry, we can try to connect next time I'm at HM

I will be there with a few friends on the 25th and 26th riding Rockhouse staying in Gilbert.

Maybe we'll see some of you there.We'll be riding Husky, KTM and a Green Kawi and some others that I'm not sure what they have.

Where is everybody lodging?

Looks like Nick's son filled our cabin, sorry about that, are you going to try to find a place or just ride 

your local place,would have been great to meet you.Looks like there are going to be plenty of TTer's down there.

Most of them at Matewan Let me know if your going to be in the area.

Looks like Nick's son filled our cabin, sorry about that, are you going to try to find a place or just ride

your local place,would have been great to meet you.Looks like there are going to be plenty of TTer's down there.

Most of them at Matewan Let me know if your going to be in the area.

Yea I wouldn't be going to matewan unless I stayed, don't want to drive all that much.

Surely can't afford a cabin alone either! I may come down for a day but it's in the air

anyone in the area stop by wingos grill on Saturday night. we will be the guys eating the slabs of ribs and being absolutely obnoxious.

anyone in the area stop by wingos grill on Saturday night. we will be the guys eating the slabs of ribs and being absolutely obnoxious.

Where's wingo's?

Where is everybody lodging?

I believe we are staying at (somewhere) in Matewan on Saturday night then moving over to Depot Lodge over in Man to ride at Rockhouse at the rest of the time.

(I'll fill in the blanks in a minute)

Edited by gots_a_sol

I got a buddy, he is a fellow TTer, we may come down the 27th "get in late"to rockhouse, ride morning till dark the 28th and head out.

We will know for sure by Monday.

Will keep you all posted

We are arriving the 28th and leaving on the 1st. We will be staying in Matewan at the Boars Nest. I'm also up for diner.

Bob K.