Sign in to follow this  

Georgia TWO ride in Suches GA August 9 and 10

Group of us getting together Saturday 8/10 and Sunday 8/11 riding some FSR roads, meeting at Two Wheels Only around 10 am.

The more the merrier.

OMG! I wish I could come! I grew up there! I know a hell of a lot of unmapped trails and a bunch of FSR's. I lived about a half mile from Lake Winfield Scott. You should find a way to keep in touch if you think you may ride there again. If I'm lucky I may be able to make it though. That's my birthday weekend :)

OMG! I wish I could come! I grew up there! I know a hell of a lot of unmapped trails and a bunch of FSR's. I lived about a half mile from Lake Winfield Scott. You should find a way to keep in touch if you think you may ride there again. If I'm lucky I may be able to make it though. That's my birthday weekend :)

I live on the north side of Atlanta, we ride all the time up there. I'll post next time we go, hope to see you there.

Awesome man! What area you at? I live near Cherokee, NC now. There's 28 miles of state maintained riding trails near my place if you're ever up this way.

I live in Cumming, Ga. I drive up to the Ranger camp, unload and ride out from there. Usually ride every 3 weeks or so, put down 100 miles of FSR and trails.

Nice! I used to work in Cumming. I also used to live right near the Ranger camp on Camp Wasegha Rd. I can't remember if that's how you spell the rd name but close enough. Lol.