Sign in to follow this  

300XC - Flexx Bar Opinions?

I have twisted engineering bars on my bike in 3x and they cut down on vibration, arm pump and how tired my arms get overall. They are expensive and really limit your options on full wrap hand guards. I am pretty certain I will never own a bike that does not have them from now on though. To me they are that good and worth the cost of admission.

Thanks pre-mixed. Those are definitely worth taking a look at. I've read a thread or two of people having issues getting their orders from them. Any truth to that?

Thanks pre-mixed. Those are definitely worth taking a look at. I've read a thread or two of people having issues getting their orders from them. Any truth to that?

Yes,they are so popular that he could not keep up with the demand for a time. I think he has it all worked out now and things are running smoothly. I would still call and get an estimate of how long it will take to get a set to you before buying. I got mine last year right before the real big push for them and had them in a few days. I would only get the 3x flex or the most flex as I actually wish mine flexed a little more than they do. Fasst Flexx bars are a good product as well but I personally don't like them as well, although I've never owned a set of the the Fasst Flexx bars just rode with them a few times.

I got them on both my bikes. I have wrist problems and they are a godsend. Regardless of that I would still run them. People bitch about the weight but they're full of crap. No one besides top track queens would be able to tell a difference. They have great customer service too!!

Edited by Dumb_Fee

Don't like them Monk?

Na, I liked them initially but the better shape I got in, the lesser I liked them. On the moto track I found them horrible right from the get go...

• Like 1

Na, I liked them initially but the better shape I got in, the lesser I liked them. On the moto track I found them horrible right from the get go...

Why? the "..." leads me to think you had more to say and just didn't?

I ride mine MX/trails/desert  love em.... I also spend the time and set them up for the different conditions. I run blue on trails, yellow/red on desert and black on the MX track.

Why? the "..." leads me to think you had more to say and just didn't?

I ride mine MX/trails/desert love em.... I also spend the time and set them up for the different conditions. I run blue on trails, yellow/red on desert and black on the MX track.

I think it's because I like a stiff front end. I don't even like a lot of flex either. One to the biggest improvements I made in my 500exc was to go to machined triple clamps over the cast units...

I'm just not very hard on my body when I ride, I'm very smooth and tend to go around stuff more then hammer into it.... That's not always the case but the general idea. For those same reasons I have always adapted well to riding 450s well in the bush... Not hyper aggressive...