Sign in to follow this  

Get hood rats off bikes!

Anybody else tired of seeing these jokes? No shirt, no helmet, banging gears down main roads with not a care about anybody's sanctity, on whipped bikes with no exhaust, the list goes on and on. These are the people that make people hate everyday riders like the rest of us! They think they're real hot, yet couldn't ride a rut without a clue. These maggots need to go! Anybody else see these people?

• Like 4

Anybody else tired of seeing these jokes? No shirt, no helmet, banging gears down main roads with not a care about anybody's sanctity, on whipped bikes with no exhaust, the list goes on and on. These are the people that make people hate everyday riders like the rest of us! They think they're real hot, yet couldn't ride a rut without a clue. These maggots need to go! Anybody else see these people?

Agree, but natural selection tends to work, they go, and we improve the gene pool.

Mike

• Like 9

Agree, but natural selection tends to work, they go, and we improve the gene pool.

Mike

And we get them cheap parts on ebay.  :thumbsup:

• Like 7

ahah you want a hammer and some nails to build a bridge so you can get over it ya toss pot?.. as if your gonna do anything to improve the situation.... isn't there enough threads like this already

• Like 1

Anybody else tired of seeing these jokes? No shirt, no helmet, banging gears down main roads with not a care about anybody's sanctity, on whipped bikes with no exhaust, the list goes on and on. These are the people that make people hate everyday riders like the rest of us! They think they're real hot, yet couldn't ride a rut without a clue. Anybody else see these people?

Around here we call them Quadtards!

Oh I've seen a few MX riders who can't ride ruts!

You may check out the thread why MX riders are such pricks.

There's a few pointers in there.

Lmao

• Like 2

I seriously doubt that anyone would think these guys are representative of motorcycle riders in general.  Although there antics look crazy, the danger they pose is largely to themselves.  They are probably a lot less dangerous to other motorists than the jacka**es that are texting and driving cars and trucks, which goes on everywhere.

I think we spend far to much time worrying about what other people are doing these days.  Like the guy above said, let natural selection run its course.

• Like 7

I watched a video where they interviewed some off these pissholes. They know the cops cant pursue them and laugh about it. They also boldly admitted that all the bikes are stolen, and if the bikes are confiscated, damaged, crashed, or blown up they don't care, and will just go take more.

• Like 3

I watched a video where they interviewed some off these pissholes. They know the cops cant pursue them and laugh about it. They also boldly admitted that all the bikes are stolen, and if the bikes are confiscated, damaged, crashed, or blown up they don't care, and will just go take more.

This pisses me off more than them riding on the streets.  Honestly i dont care if they ride on the street but stealing bikes is too far.

• Like 1

This pisses me off more than them riding on the streets.  Honestly i dont care if they ride on the street but stealing bikes is too far.

Encourage them to ride much faster. Prevent multiple injuries that way. :thumbsup:

In some cities, they have a no pursuit policy.

All the towns around here are like that. And if the town does have a pursuit policy it's a helmet only type deal.

I've heard of people ditching the helmet so they can't be chased

I bought my 05 RM 250 from one. He bought it (came with all kinds of goodies) spray painted the plastics black and put some 420 stickers on it, ran it down the road with no gear and looped out. Scared himself and put it on CL for 1800 or so. I went and looked at it, he had a pile of bud on the seat that he was going through fast. I offered him eight or nine hundred bucks and he took it (was running low on weed). Just think of how much money I would have had to spend if he wasn't such an a$$ clown? 

I bought my 05 RM 250 from one. He bought it (came with all kinds of goodies) spray painted the plastics black and put some 420 stickers on it, ran it down the road with no gear and looped out. Scared himself and put it on CL for 1800 or so. I went and looked at it, he had a pile of bud on the seat that he was going through fast. I offered him eight or nine hundred bucks and he took it (was running low on weed). Just think of how much money I would have had to spend if he wasn't such an a$$ clown? 

he sounds like a dumbass

but hey atleast he's not on a high horse

What about the bikies ON LOUD HARLEYS , dealing in smack , crack . Money laundering , bashings , raping and pillaging . Scaring the Daylights out of Mum ..Dad & the Kids .

Giving motor cycles a Bad Reputation ?

• Like 3

What about the bikies ON LOUD HARLEYS , dealing in smack , crack . Money laundering , bashings , raping and pillaging . Scaring the Daylights out of Mum ..Dad & the Kids .

Giving motor cycles a Bad Reputation ?

You've never talked to a biker have you? Most of them are super polite and want nothing to do with mom dad or the kiddies. They know if they have a problem it's with a rival gang

Although I know most people wouldn't assume that and would associated motorcycles with such

Edited by zotis777