Sign in to follow this  

crash..emergency room visit..broke bones..xray pics

so i fixed my bike, out crusing twisties..going throuhg a loose gravel area due to construction..

i Do not remember today..besides whats written above...

concussion,

broken clavicle, shattered into 3 pieces..

road rash..even with Rhok kevlar pants..pants did NOT tear..it  was friction burn

broke my contour camera..its just sdangling in photo,, it actuallt was ripped off

CAM00329_zps5c2a0f8a.jpeg

[/url]

CAM00330_zps28d442f9.jpeg

CR000000_zps133d5a41.jpg

1_CR000000_zpscf022c83.jpg

Edited by 707LAKE

Dude you crash a lot, why would you be railin the bike in a construction zone anyway?

lol i wasnt railing..never said that..i said out crusing twisties..

youve never crashed more than once before or what?

• Like 1

lol i wasnt railing..never said that..i said out crusing twisties..

youve never crashed more than once before or what?

not on street that sh!ts sketchy man. The day I go down on the street I will be re-evaluating how much I really enjoy riding vs. how much I enjoy living
  • Like 2

Bad luck M8, move on and put it down to experience.

If riding bikes was safe, it wouldn't be any fun.

• Like 3

not on street that sh!ts sketchy man. The day I go down on the street I will be re-evaluating how much I really enjoy riding vs. how much I enjoy living

I love the dirt, no doubt about it but riding the twisties can be just as addictive.

Opening up the taps on a 150+ HP can really get your attention too.

My next bike KTM 1190 Adventure. :jawdrop:

I should add, I have sustained more painful injuries riding off road than I ever did riding on the road.

Edited by Black_DRZ
  • Like 2

Where's the pictures of your live in nurse....LOL are you a cat? only have one of your 9 lives left, my shit would be SOLD

• Like 2

Glad you had gear on dude! Well you cannot give up riding if you crash period! If you get in a car crash are you going to quit driving?! No your more than likely not... so riding for most of us is the same way! You have to push yourself to know your limits on your bike. Glad you had your gear and feel better soon!

• Like 1

It's only your left arm. Get an auto clutch and be back riding tomorrow.

• Like 3

damn, that clavicle is busted!

glad to hear that you are okay overall.   :thumbsup:

my first crash was due to gravel on the road too, just putting along, hit gravel in a turn, boom broken ankle.   :smirk:

best wishes.   :cheers:

• Like 2

most importantly, was the camera on when you crashed? i had one of my biggest wrecks on my snowmobile this winter and the camera wasn't rolling, i was pissed :lol:

I hope you heal fast and get well soon. I have flopped in a parking lot doing a very slow speed turn. Even wiped out hard in the dirt and resulted in a very bad knee injury. Shoot I have even crashed going in a straight line in the dirt. Two wheels are just not prone to staying upright all the time. I just chalk up my fails to the learning curve of life on two wheels. Ride on Brother...once those bones knit! :D

• Like 1