bike question

The two stroke is going to be a lot faster more power than the 4 stroke but it's your call. If you have a really tight track than the 4 strike might be better but if u have a longer spaced out track then the two stroke would be a better choice. In my opinion. Good luck

I was also thinking in buying a ktm 150sx, but comming off a 450 i'm afraid i'll lack too much power to clear jumps. My track is mainly tabletops, 18m no huge jumps in local tracks. Is the 250 ktm 2 stroke much lighter than the 450? Is it hard to get used to it?

I was also thinking in buying a ktm 150sx, but comming off a 450 i'm afraid i'll lack too much power to clear jumps. My track is mainly tabletops, 18m no huge jumps in local tracks. Is the 250 ktm 2 stroke much lighter than the 450? Is it hard to get used to it?

Are 2 stroke ktms reliable i want to buy a 2015 sx250. My yamaha yz450f 2012 is good, but it feels heavy. Should i get a two stroke or a 250f? Im an intermediate rider

Are 2 stroke ktms reliable i want to buy a 2015 sx250. My yamaha yz450f 2012 is good, but it feels heavy. Should i get a two stroke or a 250f? Im an intermediate rider

Sweet multi post.

If you want to learn to rip on the ragged edge of sanity get a 150sx.

As for the bike not being fast enough. Have you ever watched supercross? The 250 to 450 lap times are nearly identical. For an intermediate rider the biggest difference is you no longer have the strait line advantage over the smaller bikes. You actually have to learn to maintain corner speed.

Well maintenance is way easier and cheaper on a 2 stroke but they brake more often than 4 strokes but 4 strokes are really expensive to work on so id say depending on the manufacture of the bike (ktm) the 250 would be a better option in my opinion! Hope this helps:)

If go for the

250sx and also iv always had good luck with helmets they are comfortable for me but try them on if u can and decide:) u can get red bull graphics or the ktm just look up on the internet and find a website that ships to u. The ktm is lighter too

Aria helmets are better in my opinion