Sign in to follow this  

Virginia New Member From Virginia Saying Hey!

Hey everyone, glad to be a part of the forum finally- I've been reading topics and discussions for a long time now.

I just got my first personal bike, a 2001 YZ250F, I've been riding for years on friends and family's bikes and decided it was time to get my own. I ride a lot in Spotsylvania, VA, and also have access to 2000 acres of land in Winchester in the mountains. If anyone in the area would like to ride, I ride every Sunday & Tuesday with family and friends on our hunt club land.

Thanks- Austin

Nice to see another Va member here! I may have to take you up on that riding offer on a Tuesday! I'm down in Suffolk on the water. I'll be headed back to college in a few weeks but if you're riding on a Tuesday let me know since I'm taking off work for a little break

Nice to see another Va member here! I may have to take you up on that riding offer on a Tuesday! I'm down in Suffolk on the water. I'll be headed back to college in a few weeks but if you're riding on a Tuesday let me know since I'm taking off work for a little break

Well I would say cmon for next week but kinda got in a pickle with the land we've been riding on, the hunt club is having a fit after we had a big group riding Sunday.

Well I would say cmon for next week but kinda got in a pickle with the land we've been riding on, the hunt club is having a fit after we had a big group riding Sunday.

ouch that's no good. The hunt clubs down here wouldn't even think to let anyone ride on the land so at least you have that going for you. I will actually be riding at Southfork Competiton Park this Sunday. It's a pretty nice moto track if you haven't been.