Sign in to follow this  

Need help with what this REALLY is!

ATV-VLI-200cc-Liquid-Gunner.jpg

OK...need help identifying what this really is. In 2006 a small company called VLI (in West Bend Wisconsin) was importing chinese ATVs into the US and since went out of business.  I have 2 of these and now I need to find some parts. There is no way they were manufacturing these things, they were importing and putting their name on it. I need to figure out what they really are so I can get the right parts.

They are 200CC 4 stroke liquid cooled machines. Their Vin numbers, in the decoder, tell me only that they are chinese...the rest is unknown code.

It has 5 forward gears, no reverse. It has electric start.  There are no numbers on this thing at all, other than the VIN they put on the tail bar.

OK guys...let's see what the collective hive comes up with.

Thanks

TP

Just throw them in the dumpster. It's more effort to find parts then the bike is worth and they're not worth putting a cent into anyways.

Chinese bikes are disposable. 

Agree with Above. My Neighbore had same situation. Very hard time finding parts even with my help. At the end told him it's cheaper to just dump them and buy a legit bike. Even if u get it running now, think about all the future issues you will have down the road. Long term??

might be easyer to just id the individual parts you need.  odds are they did fit something else but it will take you some time and research to find what you are looking for.

brother has a 1987 Suzuki dr600 Dakar that we have to do this for every time we need to fix it as local dealer is a pita and will not look anything up for this bike at all.