Sign in to follow this  

2014 EXC rebates

Im in the market for a 350exc or possibly a 500 if the deal is tempting... My question is; I was told last august there was a rebate on remaining 13 models, when I asked my dealer if that was happening this year the salesman told me he "Doubted" it... Has anyone heard of potential rebates coming to try to clear out the 14 Exc's before the 15s arrive???? If so what amount could I expect to save by holding out for one?

Just picked up a 2014 500 xc-w with $1000 rebate. Doubting the EXC will get one because the fact its street legal, people will pay for it without question. BTW the dealer gave me a temp tag and sent in the forms for my title and regular license for the XC-W :)

This was their last 500XC-W and they had no 500 excs. They did have a 350 EXC for like 8900 though.

Edited by DR.billZ

I don't think that there were any rebates on '13 500 EXC's last year.  In fact, they were pretty much gone by June.  I searched in a 5 state radius last year in July, and there was ONE within 200 miles miles of me.  I didn't buy that one, because I got a BETTER deal on '14, so I waited for that.

I can't speak to the 350's though.  There may have been rebates on those.  Not sure.

Have you looked around for a '14 EXC?  Are there that many left?

CADman_KS

It looks like the '15's are at some dealers already.  That didn't happen last year.  The '14's weren't here until late August.

The '15's have orange frames, if you're into that kind of thing...

CADman_KS

There are about 10 '14 350excs between my local dealers that is why i was hoping to grab one at a good deal. dont care about the color of the frame too much

I got a 14 500exc for $9200 a few weeks ago. Dealer got two from a closing store and wanted them gone quick.

Talked to Chandler a few says ago at Cycle Zone. Said he had some 2014 500 EXC's left to clear out.

Edited by Burnrider

Talked to Chandler a few says ago at Cycle Zone. Said he had some 2014 500 EXC's left to clear out.

They are GREAT people there.  I'm really surprised that they have any left...

CADman_KS

This is dated Aug 1 from Chandler:

For sure.  There are some nice rebates on almost all left over 2014 models (excluding the 200, 300 and EXC lines) and we have been selling out of our 2014's very rapidly.

(I'm a parts customer only)

Has anybody seen a 2015 EXC in the states yet?  My dealer keeps telling me they don't know when they will arrive?

There is one at Orange County KTM in CA. It was a Demo, it has 4 miles on it. 350EXC.

Edited by KennyMc

Has anybody seen a 2015 EXC in the states yet? My dealer keeps telling me they don't know when they will arrive?

Supposedly my dealer should have some around the 20th of this month

He has one but there's no rebates on the EXC. They've never had issues clearing out EXC stock.

He has one but there's no rebates on the EXC. They've never had issues clearing out EXC stock.

He might now though.  If he gets any 15's in, why would you take a '14? 

There are only two differences between the '14 and '15 that are noticeable:  frame color and the instrument panel.

On CycleTrader, I have seen dealers that have the '15 already...

CADman_KS

The '15 500's are in the floor but not the 350's.

Edited by KennyMc