How many?

I think you can find my reply on here about RV's food poisoning situation to where I stated I think he broke the rules and shouldn't have been allowed to race the event.    

• Like 1

I have also in the past said that I don't care what Stewart took, as long as it was a LEGITIMATE PRESCRIPTION.    I don't care about the FIM, or paperwork.   If the stuff was prescribed by a legitimate doctor, it's OK in my book.

I also am not so sure Villopoto did actually break any rules. 

I don't care what any of them take, when they take it, or in what amounts.... Just ride the &%$#@!ing bike really fast and I'll be happy to pay to watch. No way of adequately policing it as we see in endless examples, so why bother? I.V.? Sure, take the bag to the start line for all I care.

Edited by MediumDriver
  • Like 5

Of you guys that are doing all the crying about james, got upset about RV getting an IV and then getting to race? Clearly breaking the rules? 

Me? I didn't care.

Doctor's recommend a IV for treatment of dehydration ............. so if a Doctor said it's ok then ...................  ?

• Like 3

Doctor's recommend a IV for treatment of dehydration ............. so if a Doctor said it's ok then ...................  ?

No shit, Bowman didn't read the rules, or apparently the thread that discussed the rules. Regardless of what any of us think of the RV incident the rules weren't violated. As for Stew, well that's a different story. Sorry Bowman I don't think you have much of a point if you're trying to defend Stew based on this logic... 

I don't buy this shot at all, your telling me they do not have it in the motor home in a drawer in the back? They instead have some lady with a bag come through a gate with it in a bag. I'm calling bullshit. I could with gravity and a pressure bag do 2 liters in 15 minutes start to end. No one would ever know I was in the motor home and with that time frame nor would it be suspected.

I can't see a factory team not being sophisticated about this.

I don't buy this shot at all, your telling me they do not have it in the motor home in a drawer in the back? They instead have some lady with a bag come through a gate with it in a bag. I'm calling bullshit. I could with gravity and a pressure bag do 2 liters in 15 minutes start to end. No one would ever know I was in the motor home and with that time frame nor would it be suspected.

Yah....but your white!?

I bet every ER in the city of Haines Florida has a surplus

of talented black RN's to pull this off and be a part of the team.

Or you can take a hired white as they get guy like me and make

me stay in the motorhome unseen for the entire day.

Or if the lady story is true just have her in the motorhome, is

factory Suzuki that short sighted?

Your point seems logical to me EXCEPT for this is the same team that "apparently" failed to obtain a TUE during SX for a "supposedly" prescribed drug. 

No shit, Bowman didn't read the rules, or apparently the thread that discussed the rules. Regardless of what any of us think of the RV incident the rules weren't violated. As for Stew, well that's a different story. Sorry Bowman I don't think you have much of a point if you're trying to defend Stew based on this logic... 

Then educate me. If Im mistaken, something that has happened before, the rules say a rider can't receive an IV on the day of competition. Its the same rule that kept Reed ftom getti g one in 08. 

Last I knew saline solution wasn't a banned substance, per the FIM, where you need to get a TUE for it unlike JS who got pinched™ for an actual banned substance. RV getting to race after receiving an IV was a gray area where haters could say "not fair" and nut swingers could reply "uh huh!" Who cares?! Just get over it already. The rest of us have. ?

Then educate me. If Im mistaken, something that has happened before, the rules say a rider can't receive an IV on the day of competition. Its the same rule that kept Reed ftom getti g one in 08. 

I'm quite certain you read the whole thread that had the AMA explanation and I'm also sure you watched the race where the AMA official explained it. I'm not going to go dig it up for you just because you still have sand in your vajay jay about it. 

I'm quite certain you read the whole thread that had the AMA explanation and I'm also sure you watched the race where the AMA official explained it. I'm not going to go dig it up for you just because you still have sand in your vajay jay about it. 

You post like you're somewhat literate, but I think your reading comp is awfull. Either that or you don't read a complete post before flying off the handle. 

You post like you're somewhat literate, but I think your reading comp is awfull. Either that or you don't read a complete post before flying off the handle. 

You post like you're literate but you've opened your mouth (keyboard) and removed all doubt. Did you not hear the AMA give an explanation at the next race it was I believe...  ?  Besides that what is your point, you trying to save some face for Stew or what?

Last I knew saline solution wasn't a banned substance, per the FIM, where you need to get a TUE for it unlike JS who got pinched™ for an actual banned substance. RV getting to race after receiving an IV was a gray area where haters could say "not fair" and nut swingers could reply "uh huh!" Who cares?! Just get over it already. The rest of us have. ?

Saline solution isn't , but getting an IV the day of a race is.