Sign in to follow this  

What bike do u recommend

What's the better bike the 2008 ktm85sx or a 2010 yz85? Or 2007 crf150r?

I ride track more often but I like to ride on logging roads/trail too but what's the pros/cons for each bike and maintenance cost and how often? thanks anything helps!

All are fine bikes... but... I'm not sure you want to deal with the maint of the CRF.  The CRF requires frequent oil changes, valves checked for clearance, and reshimed.  The valves will also require replacement,  On a 2007, I would expect that it needs a complete top end.  Quick estimate for piston, rings, valve replacement, timing chain, gaskets, could easily be $1,000...  

The KTM and the YZ... both are probably due for a top end, (less then $200) but its a tough call...  I'm a KTM guy, so I'd recommend the KTM, but you can't do wrong with the Yami.  Look at them both and pick the one that fits you.

Ok btw it was baught new in 2010 but it's a 2008 model he has all the papers for the crf150r but ya it will cost out the ass to do the valves and shims and top /bottom end attachment=170622:ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406917125.296655.jpg]ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406917145.869208.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406917125.296655.jpg