Pro Circuit works pipe vs Fmf fatty

Just wondering if anyone has ran both these pipes on the rm250's? 

iv got an fmf gnarly with a fmf shorty 2 muffler on it, and have just thrown my old pro circuit works pipe on.

the works pipe absolutely rips compared to the gnarly... just wondering how it would compare to the fatty... as my works pipe is busted as and my carbon guard will only suit fmf pipes.

kinda a long winded boring topic, but any input would be appreciated.

I had a fatty and a procircuit works pipe on my rm250 when I had it. I preferred the procircuit . More power everywhere. Especially overrev. The fatty felt like a stock pipe. Which wasn't too bad.

yeah, thanks for the reply, only issue is everytime i drop it, it gets all dinted in ! and i drop it alot, i just cant beleive how much more power it has over the gnarly pipe its crazy.

might see if i can get a one off carbon guard made or something.

Fatty does feel very much like the stock pipe, but a little more spread out. I have all the pipes you mentioned as well as an SST. I run the Gnarly and the Fatty most of the time, depending on where I'm riding. I felt like the Pro Circuit had less bottom than either, but came on a little harder and revved a little further than the Fatty and especially the gnarly. I guess that often makes it "feel" like it has more power, but I found it less usable. 

What I'd really like to try on my RM is a Bills pipe. ? 

Edited by Kenpo1

How come you took off your gnarly/shorty 2 setup?

when i brought the bike it was a real wreck, fitted with the pro circuit works pipe and fmf Q stealth pipe, and jetted horribly, like would smoke the entire street out.

the pro circuit pipe was dinted up real bad, so i filled it with water and froze it, removing alot of dints and splitting it open, i then had it welded up again.

in the mean time while the bike was apart i purchased the gnarly pipe and fmf shorty because it sounded more up my ally, coming off a kx250f 2011.

decided to try the pro circuit pipe out just because iv got it kicking around honestly... the gnarly pipe and carbon guard looks ace and is strong as, but the smile the pro circuit pipe puts on my face out weights it atm

few before and after photos gives you the idea... was pretty horrid example of a rm250, but the price was right.

$_57 (4).JPG

$_57 (3).JPG

906616_10152439794726329_2822386187675763173_o.jpg

10514299_10152439794536329_3397265318658647785_o.jpg

photo (5).JPG

photo.JPG

• Like 1

when i brought the bike it was a real wreck, fitted with the pro circuit works pipe and fmf Q stealth pipe, and jetted horribly, like would smoke the entire street out.

the pro circuit pipe was dinted up real bad, so i filled it with water and froze it, removing alot of dints and splitting it open, i then had it welded up again.

in the mean time while the bike was apart i purchased the gnarly pipe and fmf shorty because it sounded more up my ally, coming off a kx250f 2011.

decided to try the pro circuit pipe out just because iv got it kicking around honestly... the gnarly pipe and carbon guard looks ace and is strong as, but the smile the pro circuit pipe puts on my face out weights it atm

few before and after photos gives you the idea... was pretty horrid example of a rm250, but the price was right.

Ah ok I was just wondering. I've got an 04 rm250 and was thinking about Savin up for the gnarly/shorty combo. Would you recommend it? I won't be riding tracks much when I move back up to Michigan, it'll be mostly trails, single tracks and hill climbing and figured the low end boost from the gnarly would help. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1407307658.163239.jpg

Ah ok I was just wondering. I've got an 04 rm250 and was thinking about Savin up for the gnarly/shorty combo. Would you recommend it? I won't be riding tracks much when I move back up to Michigan, it'll be mostly trails, single tracks and hill climbing and figured the low end boost from the gnarly would help. 📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1407307658.163239.jpg

yeah honestly its slightly better down low, but not a massive different, i wouldnt buy one again.

id leave the standard pipe... i do mainly single trail and hill climbs etc, the gnarly maybe slightly easier but meh... id still go with the p.c. pipe just way more fun