Sign in to follow this  

lowering crf250r

You're too big for a 150r. You can get aftermarket lowering links for the rear shock to make the rear sit a little lower. You shouldn't be far from being able to tippy toe with both feet which is all you need. I'm somewhere around 5'7 as well.

Get the longest link from Kouba. Then slide your fork tubes up in the triples. Shave the seat as necessary.

i have same prob with my bikes as im same height. i send my suspension to factory connection and for $150 they can lower it starting at half an inch. it doesnt sound like much but its a huge difference!!! it can also be changed back, and helped me greatly in corners.  i also took the seat cover off and shaved the seat a lot, very quick and easy but i didnt notice as big of a change with this mod. if you look at pro bikes most all of the riders 5"7 and under there seats only come up to there hip. you can lower subframe about 10mm, ive also tried this but didnt like it as i felt very little change and its not easy to do correctly and you can damage a subframe. good luck if you want some pics let me know