Sign in to follow this  

finally got to ride my 2014 and this happened 2 minuts into the ride

Man, tough one. Heal up. So, for those 2 minutes, how was the bike? lol.

best two minuts of my life lol. not sure how i feel about the air forks though, my friend has a 13 model and loves/hates them. they dont seem to be very consistant

• Like 1

So you're blaming the crash on the forks?

I had to double take the first photo..at first I  thought you just had your arm over the damaged number plate ..

Nothing broken in  your arm I hope

So you're blaming the crash on the forks?

I had to double take the first photo..at first I  thought you just had your arm over the damaged number plate ..

Nothing broken in  your arm I hope

no the reason was that i forgot to fill up the gas tank and it bogged on the first double of the rythem section then completly stalled at the top of the next causing me to be past straight up and down and bouce off the landing with the forks and land into the next takeoff and get hit by the swingarm of the bike. and nahh its just a scratch...yea its fractured

I opened this post thinking it would be scattered or something, maybe that would have been a better deal. at least there is only one person to blame.

I opened this post thinking it would be scattered or something, maybe that would have been a better deal. at least there is only one person to blame.

yea, kawisaki for not making bikes run off of air, would never of happened then lol. what do you mean by scattered

Think he was refering to your engine being scatterd in a million pieces. Not your arm, which is the real issue here lol get well soon!

Hate when u get so excited to do somthing you compleltly forget the important sh*t!

Think he was refering to your engine being scatterd in a million pieces. Not your arm, which is the real issue here lol get well soon!

Hate when u get so excited to do somthing you compleltly forget the important sh*t!

new bike syndrome lol, heck id rather have my arm break that the motor granading, pricey as can be to have someone rebuild the bottem end