Sign in to follow this  

Baja Designs Dual Sport Kit Group Buy is Now Over

Long story short... Long-time site sponsor Baja Designs offered us up a KILLER group buy discount on their DUAL SPORT KITS. The discount level is too low to publish, so to get the details of this group buy, shoot an email to groupbuy@thumpertalk.com and in the subject line, type: "Baja Designs". You do not need to include anything else in your message.

UPDATE 08/01: WE'VE HIT THE MINIMUM # OF SOLD KITS TO COMPLETE THIS GROUP BUY, SO IT'S GUARANTEED TO COMPLETE! :thumbsup:

UPDATE 08/09: WE'VE EXTENDED THIS GROUP BUY THROUGH NOON PST ON MONDAY, AUGUST 11TH! THIS WILL BE THE ONLY EXTENSION.

All the best,

Bryan Bosch
Publisher

ThumperTalk.com

Note: Your email address is not being collected or released to any 3rd party, including Baja Designs. It will be used specifically to get you info on the group buy details.

baja_designs_dual_sport_kit_300X289.png

baja_designs_dual_sport_kit_450x.PNG

• Like 1

Any possibility of a group buy on the Squadron Pro M/C LED, or the SII M/C LED headlight?  That is what I'd be waiting for!!!

BD excluded the Squadron from the group buy and honestly, I didn't ask why. When we talk next, I'll see what they have to say.

BD excluded the Squadron from the group buy and honestly, I didn't ask why. When we talk next, I'll see what they have to say.

I'm eager to hear back on this one.  Hope I'm not the only one!

just sent a message.  I have limited access to internet these days.  Hope I don't miss out on this.  If the price is right I need one for a xr600 and xr400!

+1 on the Squadron Pro M/C LED, or the SII M/C LED headlight.

It has been almost exactly a year since we last did this...any news on whether another BD Group buy will be happening?  I need a few kits!