Sign in to follow this  

Supermoto Hooliganism In Los Angeles

Check out this video I made from last Saturdays ride when I met up with a bunch of riders from Supermotojunkies last minute

It was my first time using Adobe Premiere, so i was learning it as i made this video. 

Tell me what you think. Enjoy!  :p

oh, and watch in 1080p!

http://youtu.be/UTeMOAtOzi8

Edited by BugJuice
  • Like 3

Thanks for sharing the cool video. Looks like too much fun. Wish I could find some guys in san diego to do the same thing.

hate to be "that guy" but this kind of **** is what gives motorcycle riders a bad name.  

riding on sidewalks, clearly speeding, wheelies on public roads, using walking/cycling paths for wheelies.  pretty f-in stupid if you ask me.  find a closed area to pull that knucklehead crap.

:thumbsdn:  :rant:  :naughty:

• Like 4

I'm sure you're young, but that video and ride makes it a little tougher for all of us.

Did it occur to you that the LAPD would have no difficulty idenifying at least some of the bikes, including your own from that vid? That's what happened here when a rider posted a 160mph ride on a local hwy, cutting through traffic, at that speed. The cops id'd the bike from the instruments and then figured out who the rider was.

You DO make your bed, ya know.....and you WILL lay in that bed .....or, even worse, when some day you piss off the wrong father or other motorist who takes matters into their own hands.

Edited by shuswap1
  • Like 3

I understand.. but if you guys tell me that you don't pop wheelies on the streets...that's complete bull shit. Preach one thing but do the other. Almost all of the "Hooligan" stuff is off the main streets. Its the same kind of material that you would find in just about any moto vloggers videos on Youtube so I don't see why mine is any different than theirs.

Edited by BugJuice
  • Like 4

I understand.. but if you guys tell me that you don't pop wheelies on the streets...that's complete bull shit. Preach one thing but do the other. Its the same kind of material that you would find in just about any moto vloggers videos on Youtube so I don't see why mine is any different than theirs.

i've done it twice by accident when i was learning the bike and letting the clutch out way too fast.  never once intentionally.  now, i know that isn't common, but it's mainly due to me being a complete &%$#@! on a motorcycle.   :smirk:

im not trying to harp on you, just bugs me when i tell people i ride an SM and this is the first thing they picture and give me **** for it.  just be safe out there.   :thumbsup:   would hate to see a fellow dizzer end up in jail for hitting a kid walking down the sidewalk.   :cheers:

i've done it twice by accident when i was learning the bike and letting the clutch out way too fast.  never once intentionally.  now, i know that isn't common, but it's mainly due to me being a complete &%$#@! on a motorcycle.   :smirk:

im not trying to harp on you, just bugs me when i tell people i ride an SM and this is the first thing they picture and give me **** for it.  just be safe out there.   :thumbsup:   would hate to see a fellow dizzer end up in jail for hitting a kid walking down the sidewalk.   :cheers:

I appreciate that. I have no problem removing videos or listening to someones advice or thoughts but it irritates me when someone will rag on someone when they do the same. Hypocrites... Ill be honest when someone tells me they ride a Sumo i immediately think they are a goon as well. Its almost like a rule of thumb since just about every supermoto rider I met does similar things . Its what drove me to get a supermoto. Watching Jake the garden snakes videos. Supermofools. Pimp star. Etc. Watching those guys videos make me feel like a saint. There is a reason were are called tards... motards. We all do things that are inappropriate or something that isn't following the rules. We just try to do them with most common sense as possible and as safe as possible. Every time we were on the sidewalk there was no one on it except on the bike way which we hugged the wall on. All wheelies were done in the open. No in between cars. Besides cars. Most of them were even done off the street on those "urban" areas you saw. My speedo is even off by a good amount.

Well don't delete it because a couple people got their panties into a bunch!

I'm going to re-upload it soon after I blur out some of the other riders license plates. I don't want to destroy the footage though. Took me a while to make it.  :(

You going out to GMR tomorrow?

I'm not fortunately, sounds pretty cool from what they said. I guess the turns have berms and you can get in a nice groove in those canyons. Sounds super fun but I'm off camping this weekend!

• Like 3

For the HATERS! 

Waiting for the haters to hate on this hehe

You are most definately a true ''OG''  :smirk:

• Like 3

I am not a hater by any means. I do feel there is a time and place to 'cut up'. Urban or on the freeway. Ahh No. Regular streets or parking lots. Ahh still no. Monkeying around is fun but...and it is a big but... it scares the civilians and makes them haters. Above all it is illegal. Breaking those many laws has an effect on us all. Am I guilty of climbing/jumping the steps at Costco and using the parking lot islands as pilons in an imaginary race course? Ahh yes. Popped a few in appropriate wheelies leaving a stop light or sign...ahh yeah. So many of these bikes look simular. Can cause a reg Joe rider to get pulled over for reports of 'hoolyism'. Can you imagine the riders face and the cops yeah rights...LOL! So you did not get caught or hurt or hurt anyone else. This time. Some of this is why I like off road so much. No one gives you chit out there. If anything we all have freedom to jump, wheely, do donuts or whatever you feel like trying. And its a bit softer to land wrong in then pavement, concrete or immovable objects.

• Like 1

See, i'm not old like this guy above me Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Just teasin Jimeh :D

There is always a time and place for foolishness :D Wheeling down the freeway no but streets and sidewalks are fair game when they are empty ;) Now the Bicycle paths are a conundrum  I mean it's not a Motor "VEHICLE" and it is sure not a motorized Bicycle hehe. I mean see what I mean ??? 

Bike-Path-Sign.jpg

I am old and well I get confused easily bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

• Like 4

For the HATERS! 

Waiting for the haters to hate on this hehe

Dang! 4 years ago! You've been braaaping and being a hooligan for a while now. Nice!  :thumbsup: I've still haven't tried stairs yet! :devil:

• Like 1

Dang! 4 years ago! You've been braaaping and being a hooligan for a while now. Nice!  :thumbsup: I've still haven't tried stairs yet! :devil:

The last 2 years have been all about this

IMG_2951-XL.jpg

10370440_722954797750221_601996378765261

• Like 3