Sign in to follow this  

Motocross LIT Pro and Jordan Smith

Most do.Factories have that and more.

Ya, guessed they would. It would also be cool to see when each control is engaged. When the pros press the breaks, pull the clutch, etc. 

Ya, guessed they would. It would also be cool to see when each control is engaged. When the pros press the breaks, pull the clutch, etc. 

The factory stuff tells them how much throttle and what gear theyre in on any part of the track. It also adjust the fuel for them and learns the track and controls wheel spin once it has learned the track.  

The factory stuff tells them how much throttle and what gear theyre in on any part of the track. It also adjust the fuel for them and learns the track and controls wheel spin once it has learned the track.

Does the factory stuff tell them how to complete one lap, or was this the James Stewart model?

Does the factory stuff tell them how to complete one lap, or was this the James Stewart model?

It doesnt tell the rider, its in the download. It does adjust the curve to counter wheel spin tho.

• Like 1

So are you telling me the pros can have technology controlling the bike for them and all they have to do is hang on?! Being a pro is much easier than I thought...   :lol:

But on a serious note, I'm guessing the privateers don't have the technology to help them. Makes me respect them even more.

• Like 1