Sign in to follow this  

'98 rm 125 susp.

Yes the ones in the center. the other one is to bleed air out of the forks

Yep and is the one one the bottom the same as the one on top as to which way makes it harder? I know its rebound though.

Yep and is the one one the bottom the same as the one on top as to which way makes it harder? I know its rebound though.

Clockwise will make it harder. Counterclockwise makes it softer

What is the adjustable range of everything? I mean how many clicks does each go out because I'm using the bike for enduro and could use the softness... Lol. So how many clicks out on fork and shock rebound and compression? Thanks!

What is the adjustable range of everything? I mean how many clicks does each go out because I'm using the bike for enduro and could use the softness... Lol. So how many clicks out on fork and shock rebound and compression? Thanks!

Your manual should have specs for that but I'm way out side mine. It's just whatever feels best and works best for you take a screwdriver with you ride a section over and over play with it see what works best for you. Just make sure each fork are even with each other. I like mine soft almost like a pogo stick. Just get it where it feels good.

Oh and I forgot you can't go to far either way just don't force it when it stops turning.

No they have a stop and won't come out.

Your the man!!! I have a real slow enduro loop I like to ride and I'm always bouncing off stuff into the trees I never realized how easy these were to adjust! Now I'll have a setup for track and trail! :D thanks again!

Your the man!!! I have a real slow enduro loop I like to ride and I'm always bouncing off stuff into the trees I never realized how easy these were to adjust! Now I'll have a setup for track and trail! :D thanks again!

No problem I've been there but my problem was the trees jumped out in front if me. Good thing for bark busters or I wouldn't have any fingers

No problem I've been there but my problem was the trees jumped out in front if me. Good thing for bark busters or I wouldn't have any fingers

Haha me too! Now I yell out "i have bark busters! You better watch yourselves!" My friends say they actually move out of my way now. Lol thanks again. I just rode and it feels great! I really appreciate it.