Sign in to follow this  

California Wet Dirt Coming Sunday Will you be there?

I can probably sneak a short ride in this afternoon before I re-jet the carb for tomorrow's ride. What time?

I can probably sneak a short ride in this afternoon before I re-jet the carb for tomorrow's ride. What time?

Not today, it aint ready yet. I gots paashents. 

I'm doing a NO rain dance for Sunday (sorry). Got a track day on my new BMW RR, A group.   :applause:

Shot up to the hills to chase some rain. Didn't catch any rain, but did work over some hills and learned alittle.

Ran home to change jets for KM tomorrow and I broke off the main jet in the carb. What a Danm jimmy! Dug the broke jet out and atuck the old one back in. I changes the idle jet without issue, what a stud! Was going to adjust the needle position, got that thingamajig apart and realized, I ain't ever touching this crap again. Fack it, gonna run what I got, the way it is.

• Like 2

All the street bike stunt riding done for Hollywood have wet streets...  and that's with a chick riding bitch...  deal with it Jimmy.

Jeff please. . 

The mj should be the least of your worries and the needle should be priority

I took the top of the carb of and said whoaa. What's that! Didn't look like a Bing carb. So I stuck it back in.

• Like 1

I took the top of the carb of and said whoaa. What's that! Didn't look like a Bing carb. So I stuck it back in.

Dude, I'm 10 minutes away, all you have to do is call. I'm a 2 stroke jetting semi pro.

• Like 1

Dude, I'm 10 minutes away, all you have to do is call. I'm a 2 stroke jetting semi pro.

I sure could use a illustration on how to adjust that needle. Pretty sure I can have it done in the time it takes ken to take one of his naps during the ride