custom axle spacers on ebay

check these out..are they any good ?ebay ad :)

nope no good. Especially those half dozen pop up windows that come along with your cheesey come on. You tell us are they any good?

fershy

wow thats pretty harsh...i have no control over the extra windows..and yes i've had a set on my bike for a while now and was looking for more feedback from people that could realize the application of more accurate and durable adjusters that are longer for shorter adjuster bolt hangout..nope no good leads me to think that you have'nt inspected these stock parts because .005 out of parallel means at the axles end could be of more than .375 or 3/8 of an inch..when tightened binds the wheel bearings..no good..thanx anyway for your response.....

These look real nice. I am in the market for some new blocks. The square end of my axel has rotated making an indentation in my block. Are they available without going through ebay?? Thanks JimmyK

My problem with your ad is that you pretend to be prospective buyer, not the seller. I am sure your spacers are a work of art. Its your sale pitch that is off .005 thou.

And certainly a bunch of pop ups also hindered your credibility.

fershy

jimmyk thanx check your private messages for info :)

Here is a better deal than that:

http//:www.atomic22.com Axle Blocks $24.00

I use them on my 426 & they look real trick!