A quick answer sure will help, Where do the oil cooler lines hook up on a SSR 124 TR?

Hello, and help.. I have spent hours on line trying to find out where the external oil cooler lines hook up to the engine of my SSR 125 TR, model A056.   Some video showed nuts to remove and hook up too, but I do not have those.   I also saw a side cover plate for the right side of the engine head that if I bought it, it supplies the connections, but is there some other place for hook ups, is the main question and where would I find them?  On the head?, on the engine cases?.   The after market kit I bought did not come with a cover plate, (or instructions) so I figure there is another way to hook them lines up.

Thank you in advance for your help

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

They hook up on the top right hand side of the engine head, but because it's a 125 that didn't come with an oil cooler you will have to buy the adaptor plate, one from TB parts is about 30 dollars. BTW it is the plate that the cam sprocket cover bolt is and there should be two other small bolts there.

Sorry if I'm to late.

Good luck

Jake

• Like 1

Thank  you ________jake______,  I know now I need that plate for the hook ups, problem has been I can not find a web site that will show the part for sale to buy it.   I sorta looked half assed though.  TB you say.. ah ok, I forget what TB stands for.   I might have been to their site.  

thanks, and maybe post the link???

Gary without cool oil... ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

Jake______  

I got the oil cooler lines on with the new side plate from the site you suggested.   everything works perfectly no leaks and it gets hot so there is oil going through the cooler.   Now to go wring its NECK, in the dirt.   All that is left to do, is put on new tires, when I feel like it, ha ha

Gary